Get Windows XP x86 to recognize more than 4Gb with PAE?

AnX

Yes, that fixed it. I added all the 2003 drivers that Dibya has in his 7z package to both driver.cab and sp3.cab Now the server 2003 drivers load instead of the XP ones.

Xp with 16Gb Ram should be faster than anything.

XP in my new msi z170 mobo with core i7 6th is flying  .It is much faster than win 8.1

WindowS XP is much litter on resoarce .Tweak it according to your requirement, it should be much faster,reliable and hashal free.

LONG LIVING WINDOWS XP

New version with latest hal and krnl from posready 2009 QFE update is comming.

My another new addon is comming which will update core component of xp to fly to ultimate level.

Waiting for my new net connection

Now i am using a 40KB/ps connection.

I will upload all moded driver for xp for mordern hardware.

My pack will update uniscribe,mshtml,corecodecs,fewextra like direct3d  etc

Few guys told me previously dx 11 doesnot work on xp that is biggest joke in world because i am running assenscread sindicate in xp

They faild because they never tried it. only need kerenl32.dll of vista sp2 renamed to kerenal32_6.dll (to run both xp and vista api)and registered with regsrv also dxkrnl.sys need to be copied to driver folder of system32 and other latest dx files.

Edited by Dibya

@Dibya, Good work. I wish to see this patch myself. I currently run Windows XP on my rig listed below. It's been working beautifully, and I hope to try some more XP breakthroughs on it. Can you make a second thread about the DX11 thing? That alone is interesting.

If this is truly working -

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/171482-get-windows-xp-x86-to-recognize-more-than-4gb-with-pae/#entry1115797

...then a good nLite add-on would indeed be nice, thus integrating into a Clean Install (if possible).

Side note - No, I have *not* tried it yet, but will at first opportunity. FWIW, *if* you can locate a Server2k3 ISO (I believe Standard Trial may be found on the Web Archive direct from MS) then all that would be needed would be to slip SP's and all Updates to get the latest/greatest of said files (legally). ;)

@AnX, hi will post it as soon as possible. My net connection is only problem for me .Who can work with 40kb/ps speed.

First I will update ram limit removable patch.

Please wait i will post it as soon as possible.

In february you will have it.

really anxious to test the patch!! I continue using XP in all my machines and they are flying already in comparison to 7/8/8.1

My another new addon is comming which will update core component of xp to fly to ultimate level.

Also waiting for it!!! my goal is to get the maximum performance from machines ;)

Lat one,

Few guys told me previously dx 11 doesnot work on xp that is biggest joke in world because i am running assenscread sindicate in xp

They faild because they never tried it. only need kerenl32.dll of vista sp2 renamed to kerenal32_6.dll (to run both xp and vista api)and registered with regsrv also dxkrnl.sys need to be copied to driver folder of system32 and other latest dx files.

Im the one who tries.. and I dont say "thats imposible... upgrade to 7/8"

Do you have any post with the working procedure to enable DX11 on XP? I really will want to try and check if there are increase of performance in DX apps (currently using DX9c)

Cheers

really anxious to test the patch!! I continue using XP in all my machines and they are flying already in comparison to 7/8/8.1

Also waiting for it!!! my goal is to get the maximum performance from machines ;)

Lat one,

Im the one who tries.. and I dont say "thats imposible... upgrade to 7/8"

Do you have any post with the working procedure to enable DX11 on XP? I really will want to try and check if there are increase of performance in DX apps (currently using DX9c)

Cheers

Dx 11 only work in XP if you use my modified apies of seven for xp.

It will improve fps and few shader graphics.

What about removing dark graphics of dx9?

I would love to have these features in my XP machines!!! 3GB patch and DX11 working.

I know that you are under a slow connection right now.. but I hope that you could upload these patches in the future. With each of these additions XP with last and live longer!

For some reason, despite XP accessing all 16gb, it still seems to act like its running out of memory when only 3GB is being used. I see all sorts of tell-tale signs of the OS running out of RAM, however they could also be GPU-issues (which would also correlate to PAE). I'm going to try Windows XP x64 edition and see how that goes, I know we all like the 32 bit version, but it seems that there are limits that cause issues when doing this.

For some reason, despite XP accessing all 16gb, it still seems to act like its running out of memory when only 3GB is being used. I see all sorts of tell-tale signs of the OS running out of RAM, however they could also be GPU-issues (which would also correlate to PAE). I'm going to try Windows XP x64 edition and see how that goes, I know we all like the 32 bit version, but it seems that there are limits that cause issues when doing this.

I've been using VMs for more than a year with PAE patch, frequently using about 6GB of memory. No problem at all.

Never faced this short of problem when even running 3dMax or Maya animation even.

Try this fixes http://smallbusiness.chron.com/fix-running-out-memory-windows-xp-45741.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hhSukra2J4

this is virtual memory issue

download this::www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_game_booster.html

goto tweaks and fix it recommended virtual ram