Need Intel HD Graphics 4400 driver for windows xp 32bit

erkange

Why not spend the reward money on getting a discrete, passively cooled PCI-E video adapter that works under XP, such as the nVidia GT 610 or the nVidia GT 630? This gets more value for you because the videocard later be re-used in another build. That is unless you know that the Intel offers more features for your legacy software and can be sure that the drivers, which do not install, have them enabled.

I have 20pcs machine like this :)

I can not find 3rd generation pc in short term. If i have 2 more months i can buy 3rd generation

Stop.

Here at MSFN we respect every user's OS choice, whatever that might be.

If you have nothing to contribute, please don't hijack the thread just to turn it into a XP vs. 7 nonsense.

Thanks.

I don`t hijack this forum. When you can`t find drivers you have no more choice. I can contrbute only with help, in Romania a salary/month is 250 euro, I don`t have enough money for donation to help this forum.

@erkange

As @j7n say, you can use a videocard with xp drivers.

Edited by condor

Dear All,

I don't want to make problems between people. Sorry.

I really need to make that device work on XP. I can donate $300 to forum or anywhere. I don't care who will get the money. But i need someone who can edit driver and make it work for me.

@erkange - Save you money. MSFN contributions are free and it's against MSFN rules to buy/sell hardware, software, or services. If it can be done, rest assured, someone will do it and post it. In the meanwhile, there appears to be a problem "making it work".

Edited by submix8c

Stop.

Here at MSFN we respect every user's OS choice, whatever that might be.

If you have nothing to contribute, please don't hijack the thread just to turn it into a XP vs. 7 nonsense.

Thanks.

I don`t hijack this forum.

When you can`t find drivers you have no more choice.

I can contrbute only with help, in Romania a salary/month is 250 euro, I don`t have enough money for donation to help this forum.

@erkange: As @j7n say, you can use a videocard with xp drivers.

While donations are much welcome, they're strictly voluntary. Nobody has to donate anything in order to participate. MSFN is free.

When one cannot find drivers, one still has many choices: one is buying a videocard, another is selling the board with the haswell and buying a slightly older one with an IvyBridge (like the Asus P8Z68-V LX, which has XP drivers even for USB 3.0!): all this and one still pockets some money in return, because the older board+processor costs less than his/her current board+Haswell. :D

You're in Romania? I'm in Brazil. I'm not sure who's been dealt the better hand by destiny, but being in the EU may be an advantage. The info below is still about right:

Well, what I'll say next is far from perfect, but serves to give you a fair enough picture of it:

Exchange Rate (Apr 5, 2012) US$1.00 = R$ 1.89

Minimum Wage (net) for Brazil: US$329.00 (per month);

Then, there's the Big Mac Index: July 2011 and update (Jan 2012). And there is the Alternative Big Mac Purchasing Power Index (which I think wasn't updated ever since). Then, there's the Gini Coefficient: some newspapers were commemorating Brazil's (0,5304 !!!) had reached in 2010 its lowest value in 50 years (portuguese)... wacko.gif

Some states do have higher Minimum Wages defined by State Laws, so let's take Sao Paulo State as the reference:

Minimum Wage (average, net) for Sao Paulo State: US$370.00 (per month; it's defined by type of work, but varies just ±US$5,00 among them);

Furthermore Sao Paulo City ranked 10th place (2011, it was 21st in 2010) in Mercer's Most Expensive Cities index.

@erkange, read here

OK.. I have solved all the problems!Here's what I did.I uninstalled the two drivers.Rebooted ... windows started trying to install the drivers and installed the Intel HD Graphics 4000 with an exclamation point.not installed the High Definition Audio.manually installed the audio with the link you sent me selecting the file IntcDAud in folder ibxHDMI and installed Audio Monitor Intel.After that manually installed the drivers i told to you, by selecting the file igxp32 in the folder Graphics ... rebooted and ... all OK!!!Thank yousorry bad english.I hope you solve too.

@erkange, read here

OK.. I have solved all the problems!Here's what I did.I uninstalled the two drivers.Rebooted ... windows started trying to install the drivers and installed the Intel HD Graphics 4000 with an exclamation point.not installed the High Definition Audio.manually installed the audio with the link you sent me selecting the file IntcDAud in folder ibxHDMI and installed Audio Monitor Intel.After that manually installed the drivers i told to you, by selecting the file igxp32 in the folder Graphics ... rebooted and ... all OK!!!Thank yousorry bad english.I hope you solve too.

Already did :(

If one of my friend has a free SATA drive I will install XP on it and test drivers on HD 4600

I have a HD 4600 and XP, and ended buying a Quadro. I found a driver said to be working, it was the GT2 with the same hardware ID, installed fine, but in the end anything that used the GPU used the GPU at all. Video was choppy. Hell! even my current quadro drivers don't work nice on emulators lol (when they rarely work on XP I must add)

Being an XP user these days is like feeling you committed a crime.

If one of my friend has a free SATA drive I will install XP on it and test drivers on HD 4600

I have a HD 4600 and XP, and ended buying a Quadro. I found a driver said to be working, it was the GT2 with the same hardware ID, installed fine, but in the end anything that used the GPU used the GPU at all. Video was choppy. Hell! even my current quadro drivers don't work nice on emulators lol (when they rarely work on XP I must add)

Being an XP user these days is like feeling you committed a crime.

yes, unfortunately it is like crime. Intel, MS all closed the doors