Need Intel HD Graphics 4400 driver for windows xp 32bit

erkange

Hello,

I need windos xp driver of Intel® HD Graphics 4400.

I tried drivers from intel but setup didn't work and manual install didn't work also.

Device ID :

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_041E

I tried below driver with manual install.

http://drp.su/drivers/notebooks/?v=Gigabyte&m=H81M-S2PV&id=189197&l=en

Now XP see vga as Intel® HD Graphics 4400.but there is mark on it and havin code 10 error.

Edited by Tripredacus

What machine is that (brand and model). Does it have proper chipset drivers installed? Does it have switchable graphics?

Please don't post direct links to exe files and don't offer money, it makes it look like a rogue post.

It is important to clarify if this is a notebook with multiple video adapters, or if it is a desktop. The reason for this is because the Intel onboard video used in notebooks has the same HwIDs as the desktop one. This means you CAN install the desktop version on a mobile and it will work BUT the switchable/hybrid graphics WON'T work.

The newest drivers, i.e., those that cater for Haswells, seem to have some problem installing (link).

It may be just something wrong in the .INF, but I cannot be sure.

For the IvyBridge, they end up installing by using a modified version of the .INF taken from previous drivers (which, however, don't support the Haswell).

What machine is that (brand and model). Does it have proper chipset drivers installed? Does it have switchable graphics?

Please don't post direct links to exe files and don't offer money, it makes it look like a rogue post.

I have desktop with H81 chipse and i3-4130 CPU. My os is XP SP3.

Sorry for exe file. Since i tried almost for full day i was really tired.

I am sure i have haswell CPU and unfortunately i tried any driver can be found from google including

Intel HD Graphics Driver 14.56.0.5441.

It is important to clarify if this is a notebook with multiple video adapters, or if it is a desktop. The reason for this is because the Intel onboard video used in notebooks has the same HwIDs as the desktop one. This means you CAN install the desktop version on a mobile and it will work BUT the switchable/hybrid graphics WON'T work.

It is desktop and there is no discrete VGA.

The newest drivers, i.e., those that cater for Haswells, seem to have some problem installing (link).

It may be just something wrong in the .INF, but I cannot be sure.

For the IvyBridge, they end up installing by using a modified version of the .INF taken from previous drivers (which, however, don't support the Haswell).

Hi, thanks for reply. I have read that post too like hundreds post on internet. No hope yet.

I believe i need modded inf file, but i don't know how to do it. This is why i offered reward in first post. But seems it is against forum rules.

Hi, thanks for reply. I have read that post too like hundreds post on internet. No hope yet.

I believe i need modded inf file, but i don't know how to do it. This is why i offered reward in first post. But seems it is against forum rules.

Intel says there is no official support for XP and Haswells.

I believe sooner or later we'll have a working unofficial modded .INF, but it's impossible to know when.

And, yes, it's true: in fact, rewards are against MSFN's rules.

Why you don`t use win7?

because my software works on only xp

What software?

Even Nero 6.6 work on w7

Stop.

Here at MSFN we respect every user's OS choice, whatever that might be.

If you have nothing to contribute, please don't hijack the thread just to turn it into a XP vs. 7 nonsense.

Thanks.

Why not spend the reward money on getting a discrete, passively cooled PCI-E video adapter that works under XP, such as the nVidia GT 610 or the nVidia GT 630? This gets more value for you because the videocard later be re-used in another build. That is unless you know that the Intel offers more features for your legacy software and can be sure that the drivers, which do not install, have them enabled.