Dawn Of the Dead

Carmon

Best Horror Film ever - Rob Zombies "House of a Thousand Corpses"

Honest.. watch it, i didnt find it scary (though other people tell me they found it real scary).. but i found it very disturbing!

its funny, some people say that the movie is really scary, but when ou see it, its just some movie with a great story line. i thought the ring was more like the book, a great story.

house of a thousand corpses SUCKED it was to funny to be a horror lol

and the story sucked even more.

dawn of the dead was great.

glad they got the blood the correct color lol the originals blood was orange anyway

dawn of the dead was good special effects where great

that little girl at the start was good hehe and dam see when that actor hit the bath tub lol i thought she did her self a serious real life back accsident hehe.

anyway it was great i noticed aswell 3 of the original case where in the movie :)

i watched it again 2day and anit 3 cast members from the Orginal there 4 lol cuz theres the black SAS guy the other guy the Gang leader and make up artist and supposly the women out the orginal in it who plays as a old women in the orginal

DoD is awesome...is one of those moie that leaves you hanging right on the good part of the good scenes...you know the one that you're either at the edge of the seat or all the way tucked into the arm rest with one eye open and the other squinting....waiting to see what happens!

GO WATCH IT! 2 zombie thumbs up!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...