Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

harkaz

Introducing - Unofficial Windows XP SP4

Of course, silly me!
:blushing:
MOM.exe is the AMD/ATI Catalyst Control Center monitoring program.
:)

Will you be creating "Windows 7 Unofficial SP2" when Windows 7 loses support in 2020? I am definitely interested in this!

What about "Windows Vista Unofficial SP3"? Not that I care very much, but it would be neat.

3 hours ago, aaronfranke said:

Will you be creating "Windows 7 Unofficial SP2" when Windows 7 loses support in 2020? I am definitely interested in this!

What about "Windows Vista Unofficial SP3"? Not that I care very much, but it would be neat.

Um... I doubt the OP has the resources to work on more than one service pack style thing actively. It is a good idea though!

Edited by IceFairyAmy

I'm not sure whats going on, but I did a clean install the other day using SP4 3.1b. I only got about 6 updates. On my older installation with SP4 3.1a, I got a ton of them including Office 2003 updates. What is going on and am I missing something?

2.JPG

1.JPG

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD

You need to manually install the latest cumulative IE8 update and Office updates before scanning for updates.

Updates can be downloaded from the Microsoft Update Catalog website (https://catalog.update.microsoft.com). Just search for posready and sort the updates shown in chronological order.