Rank the Star Wars Movies!

ZortMcGort11

(1) Return of the Jedi (special edition vhs 1997)

(2) Star Wars: A New Hope (special edition vhs 1997)

(3) Empire Strikes Back (1980's CBS/FOX vhs tape)

(4) The Phantom Menace

(5) Revenge of the Sith

(6) Attack of the Clones

Edited by LostInSpace2012

1.Sw6 - Because the whole father son thing, and Bobbet dies??? The Leia slave girl scene, where she is choking Java to death?? The true ending.

2.Sw4 - That is no moon.............which also set the stage for megamaid. The bar fight, Java's first appearance. and so forth. ( I pushed this up two places )

3.Sw3 - Because we finally got to see how Annie was turned into Vador. It kind rushed it. Also the Robot, in the beginning. The death of Annie's mom. Also Lukes mom lingere iis the slave girl outfit. That was sorta sexy, the small moments she moved around.

4.Sw5 - Because Han Solo being turned into a collectable item, and the whole reveal thing, and the dinner party ( I mean wow ). Like watching BTTFII, a cliff-hanger duh.

5.Sw2 - Because of the fight between the original Jango Fett, and the explanation of the storm troopers. The chase and fight was the biggest thing. I mean hi we are cool, then the moment everybody is asleep, it is like "kill him daddy, kill him". Tears roll down my eyes, for that. " I am man, trying to make a name for myself"

6.Sw1 - Everything felt kinda odd, only saving grace is Lukes mothers makeup. Pied face fetish anyone...also the "They Live" references

7.Sw7 - Looks like they took the script of Tron 3, and turned it into Starwars. I mean next everybody is going to comeback to life, from the other-side. Why not peace? Nope, no peace.

How worst can it be.

Edited by ROTS

Big Hoss is right, adding voices ruins fictional works. All this time, he lived his life without hearing that commercialized British voice, and now. He is right.

Big Hoss is right, adding voices ruins fictional works. All this time, he lived his life without hearing that commercialized British voice, and now. He is right.

Is your objection against "commercialized", "British" or "voice"? :unsure:

jaclaz

To keep things short.

Along comes a person, and basically said, I make my own voices in my head. We were all better off not knowing what the voices sound like. We should stick to the comics, or the manuscript itself. Hell, I will even agree that we were better off not knowing what the characters look like.

Take many dubbed, and censored, Japanimations, we see on the tele. Recently, they use this rich, crude rugged smokers, weight lifter, voice for a male, and before that, they used an wrestlers voice over for the main characters.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/news/George-Lucas-On-Casting-Darth-Vader-and-C-3PO/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSm9DDxQv8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAJgnUix2kI

In a nutshell 3p0's voice is the original Vader's voice.

For many nations, your accent, and dialect can give you away. Their are billions and billions of tangents an factorials we could go into, but I am going to leave it at that.

For America, hearing that 3PO voice, leads to stereotypical ideas, and sometimes it works, and a person could always argue that is just his voice. Like for me, I really love

the job, of the representation of films from the far east, and once again this pops up in nature, a lot, and people argue it as well.

• 2 months later...

my old ranking:

(1) Return of the Jedi (special edition vhs 1997)

(2) Star Wars: A New Hope (special edition vhs 1997)

(3) Empire Strikes Back (1980's CBS/FOX vhs tape)

(4) The Phantom Menace

(5) Revenge of the Sith

(6) Attack of the Clones

My opinion on ROTJ remains the same: it's the best!

However, with all the other ones I flip flop depending on my mood.

Currently, after re-watching them all, my Star Wars ranking is thus:

(1) Return of the Jedi (special edition)

(2) Revenge of the Sith (saw it in the theater like 6 times!! And I still enjoy just as much now as then)

(3) The Phantom Menace - Tie - (3) A New Hope

(4) Attack of the Clones

(5) Empire Strikes Back

Edited by LostInSpace2012