KDW Wrapper confusion-Support Date

ironman14

Hello,

I have read that KDW support ended at the end of December 2012. However, for testing purposes, I extracted the installer, and ran the fcwin.exe tool. I saw that it had some more modern software listed, such as LibreOffice 4.2, that is more recent than 2012. My question is, is the KDW wrapper being resupported? And, if not, is it possible to integrate fcwin.exe into future versions of UUR/ext.krnl? Application compatibility launcher is good but doesn't allow installation of everything. I love the unofficial updates already, but with that 1 installer, windows 2000 could basically run ANY xp program.

Hi.

The end of support is KDW wrapper solution.

But the fcwin2k tool was integrated to Extended Kernel Hfslip Package.

And It is continued update still now.

Hello,

I have read that KDW support ended at the end of December 2012. However, for testing purposes, I extracted the installer, and ran the fcwin.exe tool. I saw that it had some more modern software listed, such as LibreOffice 4.2, that is more recent than 2012. My question is, is the KDW wrapper being resupported? And, if not, is it possible to integrate fcwin.exe into future versions of UUR/ext.krnl? Application compatibility launcher is good but doesn't allow installation of everything. I love the unofficial updates already, but with that 1 installer, windows 2000 could basically run ANY xp program.