Remove MicroAngelo "Appearance" context menu item

cow

I was searching the net for ways to customize the context menu and stumbled upon this forum. I must say that there is a lot of info on here and I've learned quite a bit about how context menus work. So here's the deal...

I'm running WinXP and I have MicroAngelo 5.5 installed. It installs an option in the explorer context menu called "Appearance" which allows you to change the icon displayed for any file or folder.

How do I remove this option? I've looked in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT->*->shellex->ContextMenuHandlers but there are no keys there associated with MicroAngelo. I did see one key called "{616c1f06-bad8-11d2-b355-00104b642749}", but I do not think that is associated with MicroAngelo because I tried to disable it (by putting a dash in front of it) and the Appearance option still showed up. I'm guessing it is more complicated than just being in one place in the registry because not only can you get the Appearance context menu item by right clicking files or folders, but also icons in the Start Menu and icons that aren't really files or folders (My Computer, Recycle Bin, etc.). If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks.