Big Muscle facilitates your getting transparency with his Aero Glass product, he provides a registry setting to cause blurring at the corners to be rounded (at least in some version he had that, as I recall), and he EVEN offers a DLL that averts the theme signature check...

Seems like all you really need to do is find a theme that has rounded corners in its definition and put it all together.

The theme atlas png file I did up gives you a faux hint of rounded corners by faking the rounding in the drop shadow. Just enough to take the "edge" off. :)

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/themeatlas.png

-Noel

I might be wrong, but it seems to me that many of the (new) folks that post asking how to get rounded corners act like Big Muscle can do something to Aero Glass to just magically make rounded corners in whatever theme they are trying to use. But the way I understand things, is that if the theme and/or theme atlas that is used with it, doesn't have rounded corners then there is absolutely nothing that can be done in Aero Glass to create rounded corners on its own, correct? Or am I just confusing myself?

Cheers and Regards

I might be wrong, but it seems to me that many of the (new) folks that post asking how to get rounded corners act like Big Muscle can do something to Aero Glass to just magically make rounded corners in whatever theme they are trying to use. But the way I understand things, is that if the theme and/or theme atlas that is used with it, doesn't have rounded corners then there is absolutely nothing that can be done in Aero Glass to create rounded corners on its own, correct? Or am I just confusing myself?

Cheers and Regards

For getting round borders must designed them to the Atlas, as Noel mention, to the shadow section.

(Infact is not visible to windows 8 /8.1 aero's atlas, as there is no shadows designed so if you have not windows style builder program , which named the section, you have to find to the atlas position yourself, by researching the space of Atlas)

If (new) folks that post asking how to get rounded corners in whatever theme they are trying to use , then, they have to direct complain to Microsoft.

Microsoft is the big one responcible (?) for this mess.

====================

The answer to (new) folks is that you do not remain of that Microsoft has to do as standard, to be demanded from Big Muscle> Big Muscle has done a very good work , just design your theme's borders in shadow section, or if you can't, search to web and find themes that can do that .

----------------------------------

Edited by idas