nLite post SP3 Updates List Question

DCComp

Hi,

I am a bit confused about the nLite list of 'Post SP3 Updates'. I have read this over and over and it is still unclear to me.

It says 'post SP3', but also says that these Updates are part of Service Pack 3, or already within WinXP version SP3.........

so, if I have already installed SP3, what part of these Updates do I need to include in order to do a Slipstream of 'Post SP3 Updates' ( including the latest up until April 7, 2014 )??

Thanks,

DCComp

the nLite list of 'Post SP3 Updates'. I have read this over and over [...] says that these Updates are part of Service Pack 3

What list, where ?

Updates that are part of Service Pack 3 are obviously not "post" SP3. I don't know where you saw this. If you have SP3 already integrated in your source, you'll only need post SP3 updates.The easiest way for you to get them is to use the script on this page.

I am a bit confused about the nLite list of 'Post SP3 Updates'...It says 'post SP3', but also says that these Updates are part of Service Pack 3, or already within WinXP version SP3...

:huh::no:

It says "These are the high-priority updates that install or appear on a stock, fresh install of Windows XP SP3 when visiting Windows Update. "

To reiterate what PinkFreud said, none of the updates in the nLite list of 'Post SP3 Updates' are already in SP3, they are what you would get from Windows Update if you visited Windows Update using a fresh install of SP3 that had not been updated at all beyond SP3. So bottom line, you probably need them all.

Cheers and Regards