New Themes!

• 1 year later...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Look in the themes folder and edit this file "wpi_theme.js" read this file it has most of what your asking in it.

For the logo file all you need to do is have a file named logo.png and it will place the logo in the main theme. You can adjust the position in the wpi_theme file.

For the bar across the category header look in the wpi.css at this section:

.categoryBg
{
background-image:url('./CategoryBg.gif');
background-repeat:repeat-x;
}

if you have a file in the theme folder called CategoryBg.gif it will add it to the categories.

The distances are not easily changed without modifying several core files. You'll just have to deal with them.

For the category image size try at first 20x120 run WPI and then modify it bigger or smaller until you get the desired coverage.

.categoryBg
{
background-image:url('./CategoryBg.gif');
background-repeat:repeat-x; <---- Remove this line in WPI.css in the theme folder.
}

Logos can be found in the themes archive and the http://www.wpiw.net/pics.htmlpage on wpiw.net. If it is the specific logo I had on the theme in the first post of this thread I will attach it here.

Remember! WPI is only free for personal uses!

post-6960-0-20157900-1455924821_thumb.pn

post-6960-0-88791100-1455924830_thumb.pn

post-6960-0-87252900-1455924849.png
Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

ONCE AGAIN! The Kel theme is no longer, it doesn't exist anymore, file lost, no-one has a copy. Nada, zip, zilch, bye-bye.

IF you read the instructions I gave you you have to edit the image several times and run WPI until you get the desired effect...

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian