win7 x86/x64 questions

Hi:

Kelsenellenelvian was so very gracious in helping me upgrade my Hp Win7 ultimate s86 and x64 discs to include sp1, and many updates.

He is not able to assist me at this point so I am asking for assistance from anyone.

I don't know if you use nlite or rvmi for slipstreaming win7 or another utility.

Because of my blindness I need some assistance.

1. I also would like to know if there is a way to update the discs he created for me, because I do not any longer have my originals. I do have my serial number.

1. I need to be able to include .net 1.1 through 4.5 Kel had just .net 4.5 added.

1. I also wanted to have my serial number slipstreamed into the install because the screen resolution get so small that my aide cannot really read it to insert my serian number when asked.

2. I need the options in the partition selection area of the installer to have all options enabled (format, delete, etc.).

Question:

After installing win7 ultimate (HP) x86, my aide noticed that the Document and Setings folder had an exclamation point next to it, and it was not accessible. I did have administrator rights, and because I was an xp pro user was also wondering if this directory was not needed anymore, and left thre.

I needed to get to the area to replace the new favorites folder (IE10) with my saved favorites folder from xp pro IE8.

I replaced my image of xp pro on my system until I can resolve a few of these items.

If anyone can assist me, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

hag672