Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
jinkazama

Windows live essential unattended with GUI

Is there any way to install Windows live Essential 2012 unattended seeing the GUI?

I know these switches but no one install with gui

/AppSelect:[app you wish to install]
/noceip -- don't participate in the customer experience program
/nohomepage -- don't reset the homepage
/nolaunch -- don't immediately launch components after install
/nomu -- no msupdate
/nosearch -- don't mess with the search settings
/notoolbarceip -- toolbar ceip
/silent -- just install all

/q -- no gui

Thank you

bphlpt i refer to /q switch which sets UI level.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/227091/en-us

/q   n|b|r|f                                      Sets the UI level.                                                  q , qn - No UI.                                                  qb - Basic UI.                                                  qr - Reduced UI. A modal                                                  dialog box is displayed                                                  at the end of the                                                  installation.                                                  qf - Full UI. A modal                                                  dialog box is displayed                                                  at the end of the                                                  installation.                                                  qn+ - No UI. However, a                                                   modal dialog box is                                                  displayed at the end of                                                  the installation.                                                  qb+ - Basic UI. A modal                                                  dialog box is displayed                                                  at the end of the                                                   installation. If you                                                   cancel the installation,                                                   a modal dialog box is                                                   not displayed.                                                  qb- - Basic UI with no                                                  modal dialog boxes.                                                   The "/qb+-" switch                                                  is not a supported UI                                                   level.

Using /q only it works but i can't see UI to check % of installation, if i use /qb my cmq ignore other unattended switches

wlsetup-all.exe /qb- /noceip /notoolbarceip /nomu /nohomepage /nolaunch /nosearch /AppSelect:Mail,MovieMaker,WLSync

Thank you

AH, so you want unattended but passive so you can see installation progress. I don't know, but now that's cleared up maybe someone else does. :)

Cheers and Regards