Windows live essential unattended with GUI

jinkazama

Is there any way to install Windows live Essential 2012 unattended seeing the GUI?

I know these switches but no one install with gui

/AppSelect:[app you wish to install]
/noceip -- don't participate in the customer experience program
/nohomepage -- don't reset the homepage
/nolaunch -- don't immediately launch components after install
/nomu -- no msupdate
/nosearch -- don't mess with the search settings
/notoolbarceip -- toolbar ceip
/silent -- just install all

/q -- no gui

Thank you

bphlpt i refer to /q switch which sets UI level.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/227091/en-us

/q   n|b|r|f                                      Sets the UI level.                                                  q , qn - No UI.                                                  qb - Basic UI.                                                  qr - Reduced UI. A modal                                                  dialog box is displayed                                                  at the end of the                                                  installation.                                                  qf - Full UI. A modal                                                  dialog box is displayed                                                  at the end of the                                                  installation.                                                  qn+ - No UI. However, a                                                   modal dialog box is                                                  displayed at the end of                                                  the installation.                                                  qb+ - Basic UI. A modal                                                  dialog box is displayed                                                  at the end of the                                                   installation. If you                                                   cancel the installation,                                                   a modal dialog box is                                                   not displayed.                                                  qb- - Basic UI with no                                                  modal dialog boxes.                                                   The "/qb+-" switch                                                  is not a supported UI                                                   level.

Using /q only it works but i can't see UI to check % of installation, if i use /qb my cmq ignore other unattended switches

wlsetup-all.exe /qb- /noceip /notoolbarceip /nomu /nohomepage /nolaunch /nosearch /AppSelect:Mail,MovieMaker,WLSync

Thank you