bigmuscle

with textglow settings, applications show the glow from atlas but explorer, mspaint, wordpad (maybe many others windows program) don't. what should I do so they can glow? thanks

This is what i get when on battery:

img=http://i41.tinypic.com/8x23nl.png

Yes, it is known issue that glow effect is not properly updated for windows which have already been opened during DWM startup. Resizing window should fix the problem.

Nope, it doesn't help. When windows is loaded on battery, all windows is like that. DWM restart helps though, but i hope it's possible to fix this.

Hi!

How make blur and reflection effects on taskbar? I have Windows 8.1 DEFAULT transparent, but windows have transparent, glow, blur and refflection effects

Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Look to my screenshot...

56bc2ae01f23f15e2e6a70c097f8746d.jpg

How to fix this problem?

Sorry my bad english.

I donate Windows 8 pro time and use two key different machines (desktop and laptop). I Backup keys before upgrading Win 8.1 and then waiting this release aeroglass.

Machines is the same, but licence.key doesn't work either machine after update Windows 8.1 Pro (and now finally when new aeroglass published).

Desktop Windows 8.1 Pro with media center x64

Laptop Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Is this new aeroglass need new donation? Everything else working perfect! :) Good job! :)

Hi. Just wanted to let you know bigmuscle that the graphics bug/glitch I and nico84 reported in the thread of the testing version during RC3 phase still presists in 1.0. (They are posts #1011 and 1028, respectively.

And I also wanted to say that the 1.0 version works like a charm on my desktop.

Sorry my bad english.

I donate Windows 8 pro time and use two key different machines (desktop and laptop). I Backup keys before upgrading Win 8.1 and then waiting this release aeroglass.

Machines is the same, but licence.key doesn't work either machine after update Windows 8.1 Pro (and now finally when new aeroglass published).

Desktop Windows 8.1 Pro with media center x64

Laptop Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Is this new aeroglass need new donation? Everything else working perfect! :) Good job! :)

New donation is not needed. It just must be some driver which does something wrong. Please PM me with your old and new machine IDs, I will check them and will provide you the possibility to upgrade. Also PM me output of this utility: http://glass8.berlios.de/stuff/LicensingTool.zip (and mark which HDD/SSD you have Win8.1 installed on).

Edited by bigmuscle

This advanced tool, but I want to native work AeroGlass.

And after apply OpaqueTaskbar, when I push Disable Taskbar Transparency - blur effect appears, but small transparent effect, when I push Enable Taskbar Transparency - taskbar have default Win8.1 transparency.

I want to color and effects like as window

This is what i get when on battery:

img=http://i41.tinypic.com/8x23nl.png

Yes, it is known issue that glow effect is not properly updated for windows which have already been opened during DWM startup. Resizing window should fix the problem.

Nope, it doesn't help. When windows is loaded on battery, all windows is like that. DWM restart helps though, but i hope it's possible to fix this.

I must admit that I cannot reproduce it. But I found another bug when the change appears run-time - background windows frame will get fully transparent until I activate them manually.

It is as I said:

You simply must use some tool which enables blur behind taskbar and disables accent on taskbar. Aero Glass is just native rendering engine and it's not there to explicitly change any window style.