bigmuscle

I thought I saw in passing that the size was not small.  I don't recall the exact size now, and I'm not sure how to see it after the fact.

Looking for further info online, the two updates appear to be a specific fix for blue screens, and a security update for Flash Player in IE.  Perhaps they were trivial after all.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

I will provide logs later once I get home.

I had and solved an issue with updating to the latest version of aeroglass where the new version could not download symbols from server, and gave me an error of access denied on a folder in c:/programdata/. I tried to take ownership of that folder but kept getting the dame errors until I deleted that folder. I will update later once I am at my pc. (it a few days ago but I am delayed as I have been sick a few days)

Sent from my Nexus 4 running CM11 (KK 4.4.4) using Tapatalk

Aero needs to be at a folder where everyone can write.

Why did you not install Glass to the location that's defaulted in the Setup?

Do NOT install Aero Glass into non-writable location !!!

Edited by My1

Aero needs to be at a folder where everyone can write.

Why did you not install Glass to the location that's defaulted in the Setup?

Do NOT install Aero Glass into non-writable location !!!

If you are posting to me, it's installed to c:/dwm and has full permissions to the folder

Sent from my Nexus 4 running CM11 (KK 4.4.4) using Tapatalk

Firefox's tabtext change from black text colour to white in build 9879. Nice!

Sorry no pics. Got: Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 100MB)

Use an external site like Photobucket or Imgur.

Ok, I try that,

but how is this possible? I checked my contents and there are no more than 11 pics and no one over 100kb?

/Mike

Is there a way to remove the program? Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but this computer is pretty old and apparently can't handle Aero Glass well. This machine just got a lot laggier. Maybe I should just get a new one sometime but I need to remove the program but I don't see it listed under "remove programs". Is there something else I'm supposed to do instead?

Is there a way to remove the program? Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but this computer is pretty old and apparently can't handle Aero Glass well. This machine just got a lot laggier. Maybe I should just get a new one sometime but I need to remove the program but I don't see it listed under "remove programs". Is there something else I'm supposed to do instead?

There is an uninstall in the aero glass folder.