bigmuscle

Here's how FireFox looks with my theme atlas.  I don't find all that wasted space at the top without any title text in it particularly impressive myself; I prefer Internet Explorer.

I simply haven't had the time (nor interest, frankly) to try to set up any 3rd party full themes.  I was hoping Big Muscle's theme signature workaround app might make it quick and easy, but from what I have read above it doesn't work in Win 10.

FFOnWin10.png

-Noel

seriously doesnt look bad, but I somehow wanna know how that one looks in Win10 (taken from Win8)

KHAkdyLl.jpg

I did some serious styling with classic theme restorer and stylish and I cant wait for Aero on Win10

to keep it short, there is close to NO part that is not transparent in any way (only being some pparts of gradients like on the active tab or the text and obviously the webpage itself...)

especially if there aint any visible problems, why not change to the next stage of the software especially when BM already said that this software is  experimental in general and could stop functioning at any time, so why do this selected testing anyway?

Edited by My1

bigmuscle: I was wondering what theme you are using in the following picture (I can't seem to find it) also, that looks like start8? If it is, how do you get the blur effect? It is not working for me (I have transparency enabled in start8) Thanks!

screen2.png

No one has yet to answer. How the hell in this picture is Start8 using blur transparency? There are no options for it in the program. Unless this is not Start8. Also, how is the task-bar blurred.

the theme is Win8 standard as far as I can tell, the start menu could be classic shell and for the blur see the guide on http://glass8.eu

also seemingly te taskbar does blur itself with this software, unlike in the guide, dont ask me why, just happened when I enabled transparency...

Edited by My1

bigmuscle: I was wondering what theme you are using in the following picture (I can't seem to find it) also, that looks like start8? If it is, how do you get the blur effect? It is not working for me (I have transparency enabled in start8) Thanks!

screen2.png

No one has yet to answer. How the hell in this picture is Start8 using blur transparency? There are no options for it in the program. Unless this is not Start8. Also, how is the task-bar blurred.

fyi, the wall is a bing paper from here => http://www.istartedsomething.com/bingimages/cache/HospitalReefs_JA-JP7432280364_1366x768.jpg

~DP