bigmuscle

It reads that it installed correctly, so there should now be a Aero Glass file in your System32\Tasks for the schedule tasks app

to run at every bootup. Anyway zip all your files in your C:\AeroGlass folder and pm them over to me and I will check them on my Lenovo system.

~DP

Edited by DosProbie

I am having him right now at Teamviewer and it looks quite good.

ran my good old Wise cleaner over the system and I could start the task. now all we need to see whether or not it properly autostarts on logon.

Update: we have it working.

now just waiting until he can get the key from his donation.

Edited by My1

Yes everyone thanks to My1 it finally worked after days of trying reinstall reboot i almost lost hope then My1 send me a message want me to view via Teamviewer and after a few minutes he got it i was like wow transparency showed up and i got it aero thank you My1 for solving this and thanks to everyone else out there who tried to help me as well appreciate it guys love the site and big thanks to bigmuslce love the software donated 10$ and got my keys for both laptop and pc Thanks.

heres a screenshot

Naamloos_zps8e39aa83.png

lol your transpaency is gone. as well as the rounded corners.

No i think that is inactive window and yes i see that the round corners is acting weird its still there but the shadow hides it,

Just installed Win10 build 9888, the symbols are not currently released, and I think they will not release them very soon for this build, maybe next year :) I won't die without aero since there are no aero themes for win10 and I don't own VSB to create one :)

Btw, clicking cancel after the symbols download fails, transparency is activated but bugged, of course.

Just installed Win10 build 9888, the symbols are not currently released, and I think they will not release them very soon for this build, maybe next year :) I won't die without aero since there are no aero themes for win10 and I don't own VSB to create one :)No

Btw, clicking cancel after the symbols download fails, transparency is activated but bugged, of course.

No symbols are released for 9888 because it is a leaked build. Not official build. That why aero glass won't work on it properly. No symbols no aero glass. That why I'm sticking with 9879

I cant find :(

If it is still the corners question (your last post in this thread) See the link in my previous quote and look for this word:

RoundRectRadius

So I tried adding that RoundRectRadius DWORD with a value of 0x12 to my HKCU, restarted aerohost.exe and logged off and back on again for good measure.  In my case (running Aero Glass for Win 8.1 v1.3.1), I'm getting a radius on the blur at the corner (not an actual radius on the corner itself).  This is most apparent with the window parked over a white background.  I've attached a zoomed in example of what I'm seeing:

post-315582-0-34738000-1418111618_thumb.

I sure would like this to work like I expected it to, i.e. rounded Win7 style corners.  Does this actually work for anyone else?  Currently I have Aero Glass installed, plus OldNewExplorer with "Use command bar instead of Ribbon" and "Enable glass on navigation bar" enabled.  O-N-E might be at fault here but I'm reluctant to disable it without knowing if RoundRectRadius is still working in Aero v1.3.1.

???

Thanks for the tip, but I'm trying to avoid a full blown theme.  Just want the basic Glass that bigmuscle is providing here, and if RoundRectRadius can't be made to work in 8.1 then c'est la vie. :}

I also tried completely disabling and uninstalling O-N-E and that doesn't change this behavior...

if RoundRectRadius can't be made to work in 8.1 then c'est la vie. :}

RoundRectRadius works correctly and it does exactly what it is intended to do. Aero Glass is not graphics editor, so it is not able to modify your theme textures.