bigmuscle

Yo! please big muscle dude make this compatible with Windows 8.1 PRO if you do i will donate please mate im beggin ya what did i do wrong i installed all correct rebooted nothing on my pc where i have windows 8.1 it does work but on laptop this one pro it does not so make it compatible with pro so i may use it and i shall donate Thanks in advance,

It already is compatible with all versions of Windows 8.1.  It is compatible with desktops, and laptops.

Really how come it works on my desktop pc windows 8.1 64bit and it does not on my laptop windows 8.1 pro 64bit i did every step right my friend,

It has always worked without any issue on every computer, desktop or laptop, I have ever installed it on.

Yo! please big muscle dude make this compatible with Windows 8.1 PRO if you do i will donate please mate im beggin ya what did i do wrong i installed all correct rebooted nothing on my pc where i have windows 8.1 it does work but on laptop this one pro it does not so make it compatible with pro so i may use it and i shall donate Thanks in advance,

Dude, post your "debug.log" file for everyone to look at for errors.

~DP

maybe something is in your system that gives the problems. what does your log say?

btw proof for Aero on W8.1Pro (it is heaviliy modded so many of the more or less known mods harm Aero in any way)

oE9xAyZ.jpg

BTW I told you already that I am running this on a PC with W8.1Pro a Laptop with W8.1 and the latop from above.

There is no log file my friend also i see if you are running windows 8.1 on both pc/laptop but i do too exept Desktop i run windows 8.1  Laptop i run windows 8.1 PRO anyways see screenshots i can assure you there is nothing wrong on my system i searched whole laptop for Aero Glass there was nothing leftovers so what's up.. 

SHOT2_zps99da0e64.png

SHOT1_zpsfdfcaf30.png

as you can see there is no watermark on right bottom so and see the screenshot there is no transparent so no aero it does not work simple said once again am i doing something wrong or do i need something else required for this to work? any help is appreciated thanks,

Pull up your command prompt and type in Taskmgr and look for aerohost.exe, if its not running from schedule tasks then Aero will never work. Also do a uninstall and reinstall of aero as well.

~DP

i already uninstalled it and reinstalled it over 1000times seriously and booted 10times nothing.

also nothing running in Taskmanager

Naamloos_zpsc5e64315.png

you did remove the cracked aero. true, but I asked whether or not you have anything ELSE cracked in your system?

well yes.. adobe photoshop that's all but i don't think that would cause it i never had problems with photoshop before so,

Yep, just as I thought aerohost is not running, which is your problem, in that case just download the schedule.bat file www.glass8.eu/stuff/schedule.bat  place it in the AeroGlass folder in your C: drive, right click it as admin then after it runs reboot and see what happens.

~DP :whistle:

I did this no aerohost running in task

Naamloos_zps3bc7882b.png

Yep, just as I thought aerohost is not running, which is your problem, in that case just download the schedule.bat file www.glass8.eu/stuff/schedule.bat  place it in the AeroGlass folder in your C: drive, right click it as admin then after it runs reboot and see what happens.

~DP :whistle:

I did this no aerohost running in task

Naamloos_zps3bc7882b.png

Also after i tried it did not work but i tried running it schedule.bat this prompt came but quicky disappears it says

Naamloos_zps0277110c.png

Error: The specified task name"Aero Glass" does not exist in the system.

Aero Glass is being installed...

Error: Acces Denied.

and this is before when running as administrator

Naamloos_zps484eb96a.png

But it did notthing as you can see on the right bottem no watermark/taskmanager no aerohost running.

Edited by KaddirB

its says Access Denied because you did not Run As Admin, so this time add a pause at the end of the batch file to see if you get any errors then right click as admin as I told you from my earlier post.

Now i did as admin install reboot but it does not work so what is this schedule.bat for also when i try double click on aerohost.exe in Aero Glass folder it says you have no acces to this file so basicly it cannot run it.