bigmuscle

Is there any way to get the close, maximize, and minimize buttons to come up with red, blue, and green, instead of red, blue, and blue?

I think someone once figured out which resources go to which buttons for that for Win 8.  Time for you to get the old graphics editor fired up too, and join the ranks of people improving Windows 10.  :)

-Noel

I opened it in Photoshop, but after that I was clueless.  I don't know how to change the color, or which button to change the color of.  

how do I make blur task bar. I tried Opaque Taskbar for Windows 8 and Windows 10 from WinAero but it looks bad as it adds white tint to it. Also BigMuscle perhaps you should make it a option to include blur taskbar for us people that don't want to use a 3rd party start menu.

Edited by daveo76

This is gonna be a silly question but either i looked over it or hadn't seen a comment. For installing the 1.3.1 update do we uninstall the old version first and reboot or just go ahead and reinstall it over what we had just making sure it goes into the Exact same folder so there is no conflicts

I installed right over top.  No problems at all.  Just disable shiny glass whatever.

thank you sir

This still has a dark "glow" for white title text.  I think that really fits with the look of it, but would anyone want a variant where the glow behind the title is light (for dark text)?

Noel, check out my theme atlas in that thread for a glow that is both white and dark at the same time depending on what's behind it.

Edit: Link to PSD if it helps

Edited by aphelion

Think:  Trial and error.  Careful experimentation.  Look at the Help file.

No one told me how to do it.

-Noel

There's also a helpful guide png in the theme atlas thread that shows some very general sections. But for reversing 2 colors, it's fairly straightforward just by looking at the atlas in photoshop. Wherever one color is, put the other, and vice-versa.