bigmuscle

I've been updating the theme atlas (which is not a full theme) that I provided for Windows 10 in place on my web site.  Keep in mind it works with light title text with a dark "glow".

It's still at:  http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/FauxBordersRoundedCorners.png

It looks like this:  http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10ProductiveDesktop.png

-Noel

oh so you mean the URL has never changed since you did replace the theme each time? okay, didnt know that.

also there are some probs with your atlas, look at those shots:

LnhqpAzl.jpg

seemingly mc CSS'd firefox Mega-Border, comes from the top one so it gets color, but the side borders, dont get any color, also seen in other windows.

Edited by My1

@Tusticles true that.

I waited for this to happen. maybe I will donate some more more or less soon...

@Farhan The Fauxborder is for Windows 10, NOT for Win8.

Edited by My1

also there are some probs with your atlas, look at those shots:

LnhqpAzl.jpg

seemingly mc CSS'd firefox Mega-Border, comes from the top one so it gets color, but the side borders, dont get any color, also seen in other windows.

There are limits to what can be done by augmenting the drop shadow resources.  The theme atlas is optimized for blue active title bar coloration.

A theme atlas that returns borders this way is not going to be as flexible as a full theme implementation.

-Noel

By the way, BigMuscle, Avast antivirus (which I'm still running on several VMs, but thankfully have eliminated from my main workstation) detects your release as "Suspicious" - specifically, as "Win64:Evo-gen [susp]".

It'll install okay if one disables Avast (e.g. for 10 minutes via the Avast try icon), but then aerohost.exe has to be added to the file system shield exclusion list.

-Noel

oh. okay

You can't make one that follows the desktop background coloration, but the color of the active window borders can be changed to whatever you prefer.  Any image editor capable of dealing with transparency could be used.  I use Photoshop myself.

-Noel

@Tusticles true that.

I waited for this to happen. maybe I will donate some more more or less soon...

@Farhan The Fauxborder is for Windows 10, NOT for Win8.

1. If i install the correct version? Win 8.1 1.3 with Windows 10 Experimental Support, or must install different version?

2. I know.

so in other words I can change them but I must do it everytime I wanna change my theme color?          

That would be true, yes, after of course disabling the automatic theme coloration by Windows.

FYI, (like Liangkung on the previous page) I couldn't get version 1.3 to accept my donation.key on my main workstation (running Win 8.1 x64), so I've reverted back to 1.2.5.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC