bigmuscle

Is there a way to remove the program? Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but this computer is pretty old and apparently can't handle Aero Glass well. This machine just got a lot laggier. Maybe I should just get a new one sometime but I need to remove the program but I don't see it listed under "remove programs". Is there something else I'm supposed to do instead?

It can be removed from control panel. If Aero Glass is not in the list, it can be because you installed it using some unsupported 3rd script and you must help on your own in such case.

Oop, nevermind about the uninstaller. Weird, I use an app called Revo Uninstaller instead of the Control Panel one because it looks for registry leftovers and whatever, and apparently it didn't notice. Everything else works, yes it is in control panel, I just missed it because I looked at something else. DERP thanks.

Edited by MikeyZ

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.3 v1.3.1

New version of Aero Glass for Win8.1 has been released today. This is recommended update for everyone who takes Aero Glass usage seriously.

For the complete list of changes see my website (this list is still being updated, because there are many changes and I cannot remember all of them, so it may take some time to recollect them).

The symbol patterns are currently hardcoded up to DWM builds 9600.17415, 9841, 9860 and 9879.

http://www.glass8.eu

Edited by bigmuscle

wait a sec, Win 8.1 PLUS? does that mean Win 10 is public now?

also does a multi-boot win10 on the same PC need the same or another key (for whatever reason)?

do I need to uninstall 1.2.5 for an Update or can I just install over it?

If I need to uninstall are the settings kept?

Edited by My1

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.3

New version of Aero Glass for Win8.1 has been released today. This is recommended update for everyone who takes Aero Glass usage seriously.

For the complete list of changes see my website (this list is still being updated, because there are many changes and I cannot remember all of them, so it may take some time to recollect them).

The symbol patterns are currently hardcoded up to DWM builds 9600.17415, 9841, 9860 and 9879.

http://www.glass8.eu

Hi, BM:

Just updated from 1.25 to 1.3 on a Win8.1 machine and got a popup window saying this is the freeware version and the desktop watermark. Is this the intended behavior? If this is intended then you might wanna mention that in the change log or FAQ.

Thanks,

- Liang