bigmuscle

I'm not sure how to explain, and since it's a dynamic effect, it cannot be captured in a screenshot. What I meant is that many of the clickable buttons for folders (like back and forward) used to look 3 dimensional, ie, slightly protruding out of the screen. When the mouse was clicked, it would go in and then come out when the mouse button is released. In win 8/8.1, the buttons are all "flat" - they don't seem to go into and out of the plane of the screen.

Other than that, I agree that BM's aeroglass beautiful, and better than win 7's aero, because it is customizable.

Hi. May I get some help?

Some captions are not glowing on my machine.

It's normal because they don't use theme atlas glow but others in the theme ! If you want glow on ribbon windows and taskbar preview, you must use a custom theme ;)

Hi. May I get some help?

Some captions are not glowing on my machine.

It's normal because they don't use theme atlas glow but others in the theme ! If you want glow on ribbon windows and taskbar preview, you must use a custom theme ;)

I see. Thx

Do you mind recommend some custom theme for me? I just want a theme with title caption glowing on the file explorer.

I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 and now my computer's desktop will not load because it gives me an error that it couldn't load the effects. How am I supposed to uninstall the thing now? I managed to somehow open the command prompt in safe mode, so is there a way to uninstall Aero Glass 8 from there?