bigmuscle

I deactivated 2 keys as well but only back on 30th August. I thought it might had been 30 days to wait to reuse them :). Just a suggestion bigmuscle that on our keys list page to put a date on each key that we renew of when it be available to be used again

Hey Big Muscle, I was just sitting here thinking what a pleasure my desktop is to use, and I just have to say again that I've really enjoyed the improved UX your product has given me - and continues to give every day - while using Windows 8.1.  Thank you.

-Noel

My symbols did not update automatically with this months patch. Any way to force the symbols to update before the install? Running off of a restore point at the moment. Thanks!

it will only download them if it needs them, so if it doesn't download them, and is not broken don't worry about it

edit: i just installed the last batch of updates after reboot glass8 downloaded symbols for me also. i wonder what they changed in dwm this time

Edited by truexfan81

After installing this Month's Patch Tuesday updates, Symbols were automatically downloaded. Is this only me & is normal behaviour 0r not? DokngFE.gif

Seems like expected behavior.  That's what it did here.  Took care of itself and kept on ticking.

-Noel