bigmuscle

Password is your post/zipcode you used when you joined up on paypal

This is the common problem which I am not sure how to fix. Although it is written near the edit field that ZIP(postal code) needs to be filled, I still get many questions how to log in. I'm also thinking about using regular password which would be sent via e-mail after donation but I believe that many users will ask where to get the password then.

Password is your post/zipcode you used when you joined up on paypal

This is the common problem which I am not sure how to fix. Although it is written near the edit field that ZIP(postal code) needs to be filled, I still get many questions how to log in. I'm also thinking about using regular password which would be sent via e-mail after donation but I believe that many users will ask where to get the password then.

Not knowing what this GUI looks like, does that field say "password" to the user? Maybe have it say "zip code" instead? :unsure:

While I enjoy the USA being at the center of attention as much as any other patriot, they don't actually call it a zip code in the majority of the world.

Regarding users with questions...

I have some very obvious requirements near the [buy Now] buttons of some of my products, such as a very clear bulleted list of application versions they are compatible with, yet I get questions quite often about whether the product is compatible with a specific version.  There is nothing you can do about this, except for every time it happens try to make the guide a bit more clear.  Beyond that, some people have a need to be reassured about things.

-Noel

While I enjoy the USA being at the center of attention as much as any other patriot, they don't actually call it a zip code in the majority of the world.

Regarding users with questions...

I have some very obvious requirements near the [buy Now] buttons of some of my products, such as a very clear bulleted list of application versions they are compatible with, yet I get questions quite often about whether the product is compatible with a specific version.  There is nothing you can do about this, except for every time it happens try to make the guide a bit more clear.  Beyond that, some people have a need to be reassured about things.

-Noel

I believe the term should be postal code instead of zip code. Bigmuscle, you could set it up so that the postal code is the password originally, and when one signs in, they have to create a new password.

Hey BigMuscle, I've used your Aero glass for a while before upgrading to Windows 8.1U1 and I have a question.... is there a  way, perhaps a toggle or something, to turn off Aero glass? I may like to have it off at times and on at others. I am sure many people would like this feature! If there is no available option for this, do you think it's possible to implement at all? Thanks for the reply! And thanks for the app :) works well!

Edited by dAKirby309

Hello. I have some problems getting keys from email received today (I donated like 10 eur). I entered my paypal email and postal code and I received that zip code I entered is incorrect or invalid. I also tried with no postal code entered but I get blank screen. Any admins can help me ?

Edited by ginko

Hey BigMuscle, I've used your Aero glass for a while before upgrading to Windows 8.1U1 and I have a question.... is there a  way, perhaps a toggle or something, to turn off Aero glass? I may like to have it off at times and on at others. I am sure many people would like this feature! If there is no available option for this, do you think it's possible to implement at all? Thanks for the reply! And thanks for the app :) works well!

Easiest:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/172357-aero-glass-customizer-for-win8x/

jaclaz

Currently, it is possible only via changing transparency level to 255 (e.g. in beta-version in my GUI tool downloadable at the website).

Hello. I have some problems getting keys from email received today (I donated like 10 eur). I entered my paypal email and postal code and I received that zip code I entered is incorrect or invalid. I also tried with no postal code entered but I get blank screen. Any admins can help me ?

Could you verify it now. There was still some problem with my hosting provider which resulted that today's donations were delayed for some hours. If it does not work, send me your PayPal e-mail via PM.

Hi,

Anyone else have a problem with the rounded corners?

I tryed severals theme files and also used a configurator and set the roundec corner to 12.

But nothing happens.

Kev

Hi,

Anyone else have a problem with the rounded corners?

I tryed severals theme files and also used a configurator and set the roundec corner to 12.

But nothing happens.

Kev

Try this one I made. Has rounded corners and enhanced button colors.

Hey guys im not really sure on how to fix this. Basically all the edges/buttons of the windows aren't really where they should be lol. It's not just the theme im using because it happens for every theme i've tried applying so far. The first link is just what it looks like normally, the second is what it looks like when i put my cursor in the bottom right corner of the screen. Any help is appreciated! :D

http://randomnnn.deviantart.com/art/Helpp-474447953

http://randomnnn.deviantart.com/art/Helpp2-474448324

OH and aero glass looks freaking awesome, but it only turns on when my laptop is charging. Is there a way to make it so that it's always on?

Someone didn't read the guide. You cant use third party themes if you use the Theme Atlas. If the theme atlas doesnt work for you, then uninstall Glass and reinstall and check to not use the theme atlas in the setup.

Should clear it right up.