bigmuscle

Hi,i have windows 8.1,and install the aeroglass. Everything is ok ,but when i am on battery mode,it disable.(When plug the charge enable)

How can i fix this.I want the aero effect always.

Thanks

This must be like one of the Most asked questions on here, yes look at BigMuscle's guide on his site which will explain how to enable this in the registry or you can do it from a script also.

' Enable Battery Mode for AeroGlass For 8.1 ' http://www.glass8.eu/' EnableAeroWithBattery.vbs ~DosProbie @ MSFN' ### RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR..  If WScript.Arguments.length =0 Then  Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")  objShell.ShellExecute "wscript.exe", Chr(34) & _  WScript.ScriptFullName & Chr(34) & " uac", "", "runas", 1  Else' ### VARIABLES AND OBJECTS..  On Error Resume Next Dim WshShell Set WshShell=CreateObject("WScript.Shell")' ### ENABLE AERO GLASS WITH BATTERY WshShell.RegWrite "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM\DisableGlassOnBattery","0","REG_DWORD" ' ### REFRESH DWM.. Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") WshShell.Run "Taskkill /F /T /IM dwm.exe",1,TRUE  End If WScript.Quit()

~DP  :whistle:

Edited by DosProbie

Hello! This is PwnMaster..... bringing you <removed>! It disables the restrictions imposed by the author on the software. You can get rid of the watermark and even the annoying machine ID nagscreen. Don't believe me? Download it and try it yourself!

The program is still in beta stage so excuse us if any bugs happen (although we thoroughly tested this release).

This has been brought to you by PWNAGE, reverse engineering team. There are 2 people in our team for now (PwnMaster and SpaceGuy), but soon we will grow.

You've been reported. Things like this are not wanted here. Enjoy the ban. Reverse engineering bigmuscle's program is not allowed.

I really liked Aero8.1. So I donated, I even liked it enough to wait a few days till the new site came up so I could be sure BigMuscle would get it. I was disappointed that I got no reply to acknowledge my donation.

I am not using it because of the pop up nags. But I would love to see this software finalized and marketed. When do you expect to have a released version that does not have a nag popping up? Any idea what it will cost?  

Bob, if the new site works like what it did before jumping to a new server, you are expected to download your own donation key from it.  It's all spelled-out on the Support page.

-Noel

This utility is compatible with Aero Glass 1.0 RTM for Windows 8.0 or want to upgrade Aero Glass?

Only partial compatibility is in old Aero Glass version. Settings will probably apply correctly but you won't see live preview and you will need to restart DWM process to apply the changes.

How can upgrade Aero Glass on Windows 8 RTM to the final version? You can put it over the old one?