bigmuscle

Lol yes that site doesnt work anymore. Read the last few pages of the thread. He is trying to make a NEW site. That one there is part of his signature that just hasnt been changed yet.

And they said it couldn't be done.... :lol:

If anyone could do it, the one guy in the world with the programming prowess to resurrect Aero Glass effect ought to be able to do it, eh?  :yes:

-Noel

Yeah for real, it took this long to restore the look of Windows 8 preview, which I thought was the best looking edition yet. I guess Microsoft had the effect really buried or something. I was so glad to finally see someone had done something. Before this I remember endless websites and blogs billing themselves as having Aero tutorials, when really it was that waste of time see through tweak.

I wanted to make some changes, but local internet provider works like a s*** so at least I managed to make it work in old state. So new URL is http://www.glass8.eu and I will make additional changes when my internet connection works properly.

Thanks BM for the Update!

LQQking good.

~DP  ;)

Looks great from here.

As I have a blurb about your product in one of my books, complete with a web link, can I assume this will be the permanent URL going forward (for the foreseeable future at least)?

-Noel

I have just donated to this project and I'm so happy that bigmuscle was able to get the site running again as this project is a must have for me.

I tried to register my PC code to use one of my keys on the new site but was given this error:

php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

Not sure if this is an error with the new site or something else.

I have just donated to this project and I'm so happy that bigmuscle was able to get the site running again as this project is a must have for me.

I tried to register my PC code to use one of my keys on the new site but was given this error:

php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

Not sure if this is an error with the new site or something else.

I can confirm this, i tried to generate a key for my netbook and got the same error.

edit: That problem is fixed, key generation is now working again. :D

Edited by truexfan81