bigmuscle

Just wanted to come back and say your work here is great @bigmuscle! Just switched to 1.2.5 from 1.2.1 after having an unrelated Windows malfunction that required a format, and I got it installed this time no problem!

I am having a small issue with the key however. I broke down and recreated my RAID drives to try out a new stripe size since I was formatting anyways (still the same SSD's as before though), and now it is not detecting the key. Is this a normal, or am I doing something wrong here?

I also tried to generate a new key but it seems the portion of the site to generate keys is down atm, no biggie, i'll try back tomorrow. 

Edited by frankie90

Generating keys is not currently possible because BerliOS developer website is being closed and it is not possible to connect to their database from the outside. I am going to buy external hosting for this software and will set it up there, just please be patient, it can take some time.

Generating keys is not currently possible because BerliOS developer website is being closed and it is not possible to connect to their database from the outside. I am going to buy external hosting for this software and will set it up there, just please be patient, it can take some time.

I can provide for you a VPS if needed, for free ofcourse. With SSD disks, in USA or Europe, 1 Gbps network. From 512MB RAM up to 4-8 GB RAM.

Thanks for the info

Alright, thanks for the update. I just hope this is ready in a few weeks, I hate that I missed out!

So one problem I'm having is that text glows in applications, but not for folders. There's also an issue with the folder title aligning about an inch to the right, then recentering depending on what directory I'm in. It's strange, and I hope there's a solution.

So one problem I'm having is that text glows in applications, but not for folders. There's also an issue with the folder title aligning about an inch to the right, then recentering depending on what directory I'm in. It's strange, and I hope there's a solution.

It might help if you could make a screen video showing the effect, upload it to someplace like YouTube and post a link to it here so we could see what you are talking about.  Then maybe someone would have an idea of what to suggest.

Cheers and Regards