bigmuscle

Hi BigMuscle,

I finally figured out the donate thing :-) Donation has been sent. And thanks for making a great program. I have hated windows 8 from the start and this program makes it bearable :-) Thanks for all the hard word put into it....

Regards....

For the ones that would like to have the Windows Start Screen as start menu and also blur on the taskbar, with Classic Start menu (Classic Shell) you can modify it to have the exact same behaviour than in WIndows 8.1.

Change the right and left click to Windows Start Screen and also enable Right Click opens Win+X Menu.

For the ones that would like to have the Windows Start Screen as start menu and also blur on the taskbar, with Classic Start menu (Classic Shell) you can modify it to have the exact same behaviour than in WIndows 8.1.

Change the right and left click to Windows Start Screen and also enable Right Click opens Win+X Menu.

I been using classic start menu for a while now.

I'm not sure whether it can be called "aerolite hack", because it is rather internal feature of Windows Explorer. The source code simply contains:

if ( ! IsWindowsClassicBasicOrHCTheme()){   fEnableAccent = true;   fEnableBlur = false;} else {   fEnableAccent = false;   fEnableBlur = true;   }return UpdateTransparencyProperties(pTray->hWnd, fEnableAccent, fEnableBlur);

so nothing to hack :rolleyes:

New name "internal aerolite" :lol:

bigmuscle

It would be nice if you could turn this into a blur enabler / disabler tool. ;)

I do 10000% agree with Ace2

What do you think about it Big Muscle ?

Do you know also why the taskbar color with startisback or with classic shell is always a bit darker than the aero blur ?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by gontie

Just send him 10 or 20 Euros and get a key already.  You wasted more than that in time to write your complaint.

It's truly professional quality software, without having an expensive professional marketing and legal department to spoon feed it to dummies.

-Noel

This thread is not a sounding board for cry babies, instead of joining MSFN just so you can p*** and moan why don't you take your One post and start your own topic to ventilate.. :zzz:

Edited by DosProbie

Because, Dos, then people would complain about the fact I made an entire topic just to whine.

...Plus, I got the answer I was looking for here quickly, and I appreciate that.

Don't know if this works on 8.1 but here a blur tweaker by MrGrim.. :whistle:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/163794-aero-glass-blur-tweaker/

I tried that before and caused it for me not able to get on to desktop kept popping up error message everytime I click ok it pop up again. Had to use windows recovery and do a system restore. It seems MrGrim has stopped supporting it

Latest Mozilla Thunderbird is looking really weird for me, a screenshot of the top window:

tbwindow.png

No glass effect on the right side. I guess it's a program issue?

I tried disabling the plugins/addons, didn't help.

Edited by shelter