bigmuscle

How do I donate? I want to use this, but not if its going to have a pop up and water mark...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I want to donate too... Can somebody please help us with a link or something?

How do I donate? I want to use this, but not if its going to have a pop up and water mark...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I want to donate too... Can somebody please help us with a link or something?

You not able to donate. Until Big Muscle get his server running again

I really think, there should be two posts, one with only the crash or issues with Aero Glass and another with all the not crash related matters.

Yes, you are right. Any crash report will become lost in the heap of other posts. I was already thinking about creating special forum for my Aero Glass, but it makes no sense from my past experience.

If you want to donate just to get rid of popup and watermark then you should not donate at all. Donations are NOT intended for this purpose.

btw, server is up again, but due to BerliOS migration its state can vary from time to time, so I will try to make a new hosting. But I have no time to do this currently.

EDIT: fixed a typo :)

Edited by bigmuscle

@bigmuscle your statement:

"If you want to donate just to get rid of popup and watermark then you should not donate at all. Donations are intended for this purpose."

Must be a typo should it not read:

"If you want to donate just to get rid of popup and watermark then you should not donate at all. Donations are NOT intended for this purpose."

btw, server is up again, but due to BerliOS migration its state can vary from time to time, so I will try to make a new hosting. But I have no time to do this currently.

If you want to donate just to get rid of popup and watermark then you should not donate at all. Donations are intended for this purpose.

So in other words you classifier donating for more then to remove popup and watermark. :)

DosProbie: yes, my mistake. Thanks for correction :-)

No Problem bigmuscle, my wife reminds me all the time when I make typos..lol 

Hey I just sent you a email, I know your a busy guy but when you can let me know what I need to do..

Thanks, DosProbie :yes:

Wait....so donating will not get rid of the water mark nor the pop up? Surely I am misunderstanding that :-) Or in other words...how do I get rid of the water mark and pop up?

Thanks...

falcon26: read the instruction and conditions on the website

DosProbie: I will read it and try to reply as soon as possible, probably tomorrow from my office computer when network connection works better than this one.

@bigmuscle, Thanks for the quick response..DP

"DosProbie: I will read it and try to reply as soon as possible, probably tomorrow from my office computer when network connection works better than this one."