bigmuscle

Hello

I using v1.2.5

I changed my hard drive 1 month ago my machine key changed i generated a new key... 

had trouble with my new ssd because of intel sata drivers... then i had to try many intel driver version to find the one that work without issue... i think i found the good driver version but aeroglass changed my machine key once again, i did not change the hard drive only the driver, Aeroglass should not ask for a new license... any way i donated an other 3 € to have 2 more key and generated a new license. 

but this should not happen, i hope that my machine key will not change one more time without reason... i tested 1.2.1 and 1.2.5 and getting same thing

machine key changed without any hardware change i only changed my driver. 

and what if i update the hard drive firmware, it will ask me for an other key ? 

3 Key for the same system

2014-02-06 00:38:14HAJOQQLKYEFWZLGZL45LLL65VN7LPREHUJLQ66GQGLLDOJDI  This feature is not available yet.
2014-04-30 20:54:50VXFHB2LZYEFWZLGZEBYMLAIPVN7LPREHO5LN6QIAGLLDOJDI This feature is not available yet.
2014-05-15 09:49:01Y6LYTFLKYEFWZLGZWLJAL7VMVN7LPREH44L3KKPYGLLDOJDI This feature is not available yet.

it's not fair !

Edited by intika

Could you provide more info about this problem, because this situation should not happen. It would be good to know what HDD serial number is returned before and after driver update so I check what's the problem. Serial number should be always the same regardless any software/driver update.

Hi 

Between intel sata driver v11.1.0.1006 and v11.7.4.1001 the machine key change, the serial of the hard drive never change 

going back to v11.7.4.1001 give me old machine key... and installing v11.1.0.1006 give me new machine id 

FromClipboard.png

FromClip2board.png

Edited by intika

dhjohns

Opaque Taskbar works well with DWMGlass.dll.

But Opaque Taskbar Give Black Taskbar when not using DWMGlass.dll with Aerolite HACK. :crazy:

TaskbarBlurToggle works well with DWMGlass.dll.

And TaskbarBlurToggle Give Clear Glass Taskbar when not using DWMGlass.dll with Aerolite HACK. :thumbup

WinSet Transparent (Discovered By Me) works well with Aerolite HACK (Discovered By Me), Give Full Clear Glass On Theme and Taskbar But No Blur, without DWMGlass.dll. :thumbup

WinSet Transparent Pic and NO DMWGlass.dll Used:

http://s9.postimg.org/k2fptz8vz/Win_Set_Transparent.jpg

Thanks Ace for your tests.

I followed the procedure of the Aerolite Hack but it doesn't seems to work.

Could you upload your Themes folder ?

Thanks

gontie

Sorry i am unable to upload the theme, as i don't use any File Hosting Services. :blushing:

Try and do the aerolite HACK again, because it does work when done right. :angel

gontie

Sorry i am unable to upload the theme, as i don't use any File Hosting Services. :blushing:

Try and do the aerolite HACK again, because it does work when done right. :angel

You can use ZIppyshare, it is free and works fine.

You don't even need to create an account for it.

gontie

You can use ZIppyshare, it is free and works fine.

You don't even need to create an account for it.

Remember aerolite HACK works with DWMGlass.dll, and without any 3rd party tools.

Which means if you have StartIsBack OR Classic Shell installed you must select Disable taskbar translucency, or blur will be turned off on Taskbar.

NOTES:

Try aerolite HACK without StartIsBack OR Classic Shell installed, OR any tool that turns blur ON or OFF.

aerolite HACK will work with ANY of these tools, but you must have the right settings Selected.

Edited by ace2

I'm not sure whether it can be called "aerolite hack", because it is rather internal feature of Windows Explorer. The source code simply contains:

if ( ! IsWindowsClassicBasicOrHCTheme()){   fEnableAccent = true;   fEnableBlur = false;} else {   fEnableAccent = false;   fEnableBlur = true;   }return UpdateTransparencyProperties(pTray->hWnd, fEnableAccent, fEnableBlur);

so nothing to hack :rolleyes:

I'm not sure whether it can be called "aerolite hack", because it is rather internal feature of Windows Explorer. The source code simply contains:

if ( ! IsWindowsClassicBasicOrHCTheme()){   fEnableAccent = true;   fEnableBlur = false;} else {   fEnableAccent = false;   fEnableBlur = true;   }return UpdateTransparencyProperties(pTray->hWnd, fEnableAccent, fEnableBlur);

New name "internal aerolite" :lol:

bigmuscle

It would be nice if you could turn this into a blur enabler / disabler tool. ;)

I've had a severe crash today with AeroGlass, i did change a setting with Aero Glass configurator and i've had then a black screen.

Rebooted, loggued in safe mode, nothing solved the issue, i still had a black screen just after the WIndows logo.

I reinstalled my Windows with the update 1 and now it seems perfectly working.

Has anyone a great and easy tip to make the change of colors of the windows not also modified on tha taskbar.

Thanks.

New name "internal aerolite" :lol:

bigmuscle

It would be nice if you could turn this into a blur enabler / disabler tool. ;)

I do 10000% agree with Ace2