bigmuscle

Yep. Even though I had Update 1 already, another update came out that bumped the version up to 17041 up from the previous 17031. After rebooting, the CMD window for dwm.exe showed and I just closed it. Hasn't shown up again since.

The best method is to Install updates, then update symbols manually, then restart PC works for me. ;)

How can I download symbols manually?

If I buy a full version, symbols download auto?

thanks

You can't buy a full version, you can only make a donation, you may OR may not get a license key after a donation, the license key will remove watermark and any popup boxes and download symbols.

Read Post #383

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/163570-aero-glass-for-win81-rtm-rc3/page-16#entry1058721

NOTES:

Regedit Setup: IS NOT NEEDED IF you use aerohost.exe to run DWMGlass.dll_Aero Glass 1.2.1

hi... too difficult

does bigmuscle will release a new version of aeroglass for Win 8.1 update1?

I don't know what symbols you all talk about but I do know the Windows UI went bananas after installing Windows 8.1 Update 1 so I entered fail safe mode and uninstalled it, version 1.2.1.

I do appreciate your hacks and tweaks but I'll pass this one and wait for an updated installer.

raiden89

I did try Longhorn theme you linked, it works well, but i didn't like the green lines all the way around the theme when you open explorer, e.g when opening Libraries or some thing. :crazy:

NOW IF that green lines were to be removed, i would use that theme. :w00t:

I removed the green lines from the theme. Feel Free to redownload

The best method is to Install updates, then update symbols manually, then restart PC works for me. ;)

How can I download symbols manually?

If I buy a full version, symbols download auto?

thanks

You can't buy a full version, you can only make a donation, you may OR may not get a license key after a donation, the license key will remove watermark and any popup boxes and download symbols.

Read Post #383

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/163570-aero-glass-for-win81-rtm-rc3/page-16#entry1058721

NOTES:

Regedit Setup: IS NOT NEEDED IF you use aerohost.exe to run DWMGlass.dll_Aero Glass 1.2.1

hi... too difficult

does bigmuscle will release a new version of aeroglass for Win 8.1 update1?

If it's too difficult then stop complaining and move on. It works fine if you follow the directions.

I removed the green lines from the theme. Feel Free to redownload

Thank you DoubleSAnimations, this is an excellent theme without the green lines.

Thank you raiden89 for pointing me to this theme.

Edited by ace2

You can hold CTRL and it will stop Aero Glass from loading.

Left or right? Doesn't seem to be working here.
I use left CTRL but it should not matter, I use it almost every day, because my experiments break something very often :-D

I'm currently using 1.2.1 on 8.1 Update without a theme atlas or custom theme (I like the standard 8.1 theme... with transparency!) and I absolutely love it. Good work as always BM! :)

Edited by BooBerry