bigmuscle

hi ^^

is there a solution to deploy glass8?

are there silent-instal-commands?

would be greate, cause ive about 10 PC's where i want to install it, and its bit annoying to go to all pc's and install it -.-
i consider to do that at our rescue agency (non-profit-organization).

k.r.
Rene

Hello,

I would like to donate, but I do not know what "Postal code" I should enter. I am from Germany.

The entering my zip code from Germany did not work - just entering my country code did not work.

Sorry for my limited knowledge of English.

Regards,

Horst

Edited by HoWo

@bigmuscle, I know you are busy, but you probably should put up a BIG notice on your home page and in each of the Aero Glass threads saying something like:

DONATIONS ARE TEMPORARILY DISABLED
AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE WHEN THEY ARE BACK
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THIS MATTER

because apparently people don't read and maybe this will help.

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

If people ask still around, it's just a small problem. There is a bit bigger problem, because some people still donate although there is not any information that donation is even possible. I don't know where they got the paypal address, but they should realize that they don't get anything for it now.

Could you then please clarify exactly what your plans are as far as donations, watermarks, etc? I and the other regulars would then be glad to pass this info on to those who still repeatedly ask, so you can continue with your work uninterrupted.

Cheers and Regards

There were more reasons why I have disabled donations for a while. But the most biggest reason was that many users donated without reading the donation page at all and then they thought that they were paying for commercial software with fulltime support. But it is fair to me to reorganize the website so user is fully apprise that the software is just done in my free time and his donation is the form of "hey, I like your software and I think that you should work on it if you have some free time". I think I should finish it during this weekend. It is almost done, just some minor things are remaining.

On the other side, there is a good news because I was able to install Update 1 and I can say that it will be possible to fix Aero Glass for this update. Now it is working for me with some glitches, but I guess when symbols are present, no additional change will be needed in the code.

There were more reasons why I have disabled donations for a while. But the most biggest reason was that many users donated without reading the donation page at all and then they thought that they were paying for commercial software with fulltime support. But it is fair to me to reorganize the website so user is fully apprise that the software is just done in my free time and his donation is the form of "hey, I like your software and I think that you should work on it if you have some free time". I think I should finish it during this weekend. It is almost done, just some minor things are remaining.

On the other side, there is a good news because I was able to install Update 1 and I can say that it will be possible to fix Aero Glass for this update. Now it is working for me with some glitches, but I guess when symbols are present, no additional change will be needed in the code.

Well thats good, i donated a while back. Keep up the good work, i enjoy seeing what you come up with. My entire setup is complete with what you have created, im very thankful for your hard work :)

Welcome to the "dark side" so to speak lol. Glad to hear you have it working. I'll be awaiting the DWM symbols from MS so we can get Aero back.