bigmuscle

I have checked back all week and would like to donate to remove the watermark, it still looks to be unavailable on the website. I don't have a problem donating because I think the program is great. Any idea as to when will we be able to donate/ upgrade again?

I have checked back all week and would like to donate to remove the watermark, it still looks to be unavailable on the website. I don't have a problem donating because I think the program is great. Any idea as to when will we be able to donate/ upgrade again?

Is there a difficult part in:

are we going to be able to donate to get a non-watermark version again? I was kind of hoping to today but it's down now ):

Please, just wait. It will be back in several days, but I won't say the exact date. I don't have much time now so it may be happen tomorrow or in 5 days too. Just be patient :-)

:unsure:

jaclaz

Having a licence issue. Motherboard died on me had to replace it with a new one(different brand) which then required me to have to re-install windows 8.1.

When I tried to re-registered my key I get the message "Sorry, there are no more keys for you."

Edited by Flukey

Please, just wait. It will be back in several days, but I won't say the exact date. I don't have much time now so it may be happen tomorrow or in 5 days too. Just be patient :-)

Cheers and Regards

@BM: Check yaself. No one here is innocent of stealing anything, especially on the internet. Music, movies, TV shows, software, Windows, etc. Unless your slate is clean, don't throw stones.

I didn't comment using illegal software. I just commented that you install non-official leaked software, create your own false licensing conditions and then you demand us to support this software too.

hello, i have some problems with glass8

im using windows 8.1 x64.

when i install it, the taskbar stays transparent but it has no reflection and blur or any kind of effects by glass8, and the window borders become rounded but i didnt even check the "install glass resource" in the installer. I have already tried with custom themes like Snowy 8.1, but the taskbar is still not blurred. Some pages ago there was a reply that said the Opaque Taskbar app (or smth like this) will help so i installed it and my taskbar became blurred and had reflection but its color was not like the window border's color.

so somebody can help me with a tutorial on how to install and configure this app properly?

thanks

so somebody could help?
Sorry, but taskbar blurring has already been discussed milliontimes. I believe that finding this information is much faster than registering into the forum.

thank you for the useful answer.

i have alerady looked after my problem in the thread but i havent found any useful information. i tried everything and it still looks ugly.

anyway, i had no problems on windows 8 before.

You can't at all right now.

Wait until it is generally available again, then re-ask your question.

Cheers and Regards

Not sure what's happened but when I installed Aero Glass 1.2 the watermark and the DWM window no longer showed and was working fine. I used the GUI addition from BM to specify to use NoelC's atlas file but when I restarted PC the watermark is now back and so is the console window.

Have I done something wrong or should the watermark and console window be there? I have donation.key in my aeroglass folder so that's all good. I noticed BJFox's screenshot on page 32 doesn't have the watermark or console I'm guessing something is up since I used the GUI utility..

edit: I re-downloaded the 64 bit 7z file and created a new aeroglass folder and put the files in with my donation.key file and all is good again. No watermark or console window. Does this mean I can't use the GUI utility too specify an atlas file?

Edited by groomp

Not sure what's happened but when I installed Aero Glass 1.2 the watermark and the DWM window no longer showed and was working fine. I used the GUI addition from BM to specify to use NoelC's atlas file but when I restarted PC the watermark is now back and so is the console window.

Have I done something wrong or should the watermark and console window be there? I have donation.key in my aeroglass folder so that's all good. I noticed BJFox's screenshot on page 32 doesn't have the watermark or console I'm guessing something is up since I used the GUI utility..

edit: I re-downloaded the 64 bit 7z file and created a new aeroglass folder and put the files in with my donation.key file and all is good again. No watermark or console window. Does this mean I can't use the GUI utility too specify an atlas file?

What GUI utility tool are you referring to?

What GUI utility tool are you referring to?

This one http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170850-aero-glass-for-win81-12/page-30#entry1070369

Actually, re reading that post I note he says "Also, please, do not ask how to donate, remove watermark or popup. You cannot now!" but I assume that's in relation to the donation page being down?

Just wanted to chime in here and thank Big Muscle again for his fine work in implementing multi-monitor support. I've added a third monitor with the two smaller ones I had before turned up sideways as "ears" and Aero Glass just works perfectly across the whole desktop.

-Noel