bigmuscle

Theme atlas replacement. SPecifically, get a theme atlas replacement file and use the CustomThemeAtlas (documented on Big Muscle's download site) to activate it. A link to the theme atlas I use is:

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/themeatlas.png

There's a whole separate thread on theme atlas replacement files...

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170233-aero-glass-themeatlas/

-Noel

Any luck with the DWM incompatibility in Windows 8.1 Update 1?

I just installed Update 1, DWM is incompatible, boot fails. Pressing CTRL, I skipped DWM loading, so I could start the OS. Then I couldn't update the symbols as well. (mismatch).

I assume no updated symbols released yet by MS.(like at Previews, we have to wait until the RTM is released to public)

I can confirm as well that AeroGlass is working perfect after February 11th's updates.

Only thing I'm hoping now is we get AG working for Update 1 around the time it comes out and that the developers of AeroRainbow will update that program so I can have my changing colors without removing blur.

TortoiseSVN/Git get their progress windows "too transparent", the transparency area seems to go beyond the title bar. Is that something you can fix?

Did you know that Tortoise SVN provides a configuration option that causes a good bit more of the dialogs to be set to use transparency? I normally just turn that off, so the dialogs are then like others that restrict transparency to the normal title bar and border.

TortoiseWithTransparency.png

TortoiseWithoutTransparency.png

-Noel

Is the problem visible in the screenshot? I cannot notice anything wrong in that.

He must mean that the buttons are on a transparent window background. But that must be a design issue rather than a flaw in AeroGlass.

EDIT:

I see Noel answered while i made the this post.

Edited by shelter