bigmuscle

If I understood correctly, the reason of kyvaldiys using old version of Aero Glass is blur on taskbar. I think s/he didn‘t know that there are 2 ways to enable it on final versions.

If to you not difficult show these ways, I about them did not find.

If I understood correctly, the reason of kyvaldiys using old version of Aero Glass is blur on taskbar. I think s/he didn‘t know that there are 2 ways to enable it on final versions.

I use rc1 version because of using "BypassThemeSignature" for 3rd party themes. UxStyle causes black screen on reboot. I can't use standard themes (or themes based on standard) - even with Aero Glass they are very ugly. So, i forced to use latest build with "BypassThemeSignature" option.

There is no point in clinging to old versions of Aero Glass because there will be a time when these no longer work and you have to use a newer version anyway.

Taskbar blur is possible by different means. Either by using different start menu tools or by using a theme renaming trick. It has all been discussed in this thread before.

If you don't like how the standard theme looks but don't want to use an unsigned theme, you can use a themeatlas file to make it look better. Or you could use the old fashioned way of patching some DLL files to bypass theme signature checking. For me UxStyle works by the way.

There is no point in clinging to old versions of Aero Glass because there will be a time when these no longer work and you have to use a newer version anyway.

Taskbar blur is possible by different means. Either by using different start menu tools or by using a theme renaming trick. It has all been discussed in this thread before.

If you don't like how the standard theme looks but don't want to use an unsigned theme, you can use a themeatlas file to make it look better. Or you could use the old fashioned way of patching some DLL files to bypass theme signature checking. For me UxStyle works by the way.

And UxTheme service hook - Visual Theme Signature Bypass BY bigmuscle.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170945-uxtheme-signature-bypass/

And UxTheme service hook - Visual Theme Signature Bypass BY bigmuscle.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170945-uxtheme-signature-bypass/

O. thanks, i didn't know about it.. Now i change to 1.1 version.

If to you not difficult show these ways, I about them did not find.

Hancoque recently made a post about this so I don‘t think it‘s necessary for me to rewrite it.

See if you have win8cp.png in AeroGlass folder, if you do remove it (win8cp.png) see if this helps.

That helps me, thanks a lot, after Donation and copying the License Key into the AeroGlass Folder i had the same Problems, to delete the win8cp.png was the solution! :yes: