bigmuscle

Alpha version is working fine.

Maybe BM can repost it for download, for people like us, who can't do without AeroGlass.

Changing sizes of tiles, etc on Metro screen not working with AeroGlass, turn it off and then it works.

Thanks for the info, Installed Aero Glass win81_x64_alpha1 seem to work fine. Thanks again ace2 . :w00t:

post-378787-0-03647300-1391627997_thumb.

Edited by ace2

mega links do work in Opera 19 and Opera Next 19, I just tried it. (Yes I know. That's really quasi Chrome.) I'm guessing mega is depending on HTML5? Anyway, it seems it likes all of the newest browsers.

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

Ongoing status report:

Aero Glass 1.1 is still working flawlessly for me (with DontRequireGlassSafetyZoneOnFullyCoveredRegions enabled) in all-day hard use. No glitches, no failures of any kind.

Uptime10Days.png

Version 1.1, as they say, works fine, lasts a long time. :)

-Noel

A. There's no blur in the windows shown on that site; they look exactly like what happens if you screw with certain key registry settings in any version of Windows 8. Nothing interesting to see there. I don't see much credibility in that report, frankly.

B. Microsoft rarely takes things as far as BigMuscle has done, quality-wise -- does "perfection" come to your mind when thinking about "Microsoft" lately? If it comes down to a choice between upgrading to a Microsoft flavor vs. continuing to use what BigMuscle has provided here, I think I'm going to seriously consider continuing to use this software.

Whether Microsoft is smart enough and able to admit they're wrong enough to restore useful things to the Windows desktop remains to be seen, but I suspect the upcoming update won't be Earth-shattering. Personally, I question whether they even still have the talent to resurrect anything particularly good. It's sad really.

-Noel