bigmuscle

Is anyone aware of the .msstyle value to tweak to change the bright white highlighting around a window? I'm using the 8Plus theme, not stock.

In the following example the MSStyler window isn't active, making the border less harsh, but when it is active its very bright white:
d67153fe6a.png

And here's a brighter white example, when the window is active:

1f78cdcc04.png

-I was wondering about the thin black (or white depending on the theme) line around the windows when I set the roundrectradius. Is there any way to remove it? Is it normal? It still makes the edge look square.

You must edit your theme/atlas to contain rounded texture.

Privet.Pishu from Russia, from the city of St. Petersburg and on this I apologize in advance for errors orfagraficheskie - very poorly written English speak .
Since I 'm a fan AeroGlass and without just can not imagine their computer interface , your work is very relevant to me.
Most of all I went DWMGlass.dll win81_x64_alpha1 version as the latest version no AeroGlass Taskbar .
If I make a donation , then I will stop propodaet AeroGlass every hour?
Command prompt window I killed using bat- file and Task Scheduler .
And another question , why did you decide to remove AeroGlass Taskbar in version 1.1 ? Thank you for your good work.

AeroGlass w8.1-1.1 ON Win8.1 9600.16596.WINBLUES14_GDR_LEAN.140114-0237 x64

post-378787-0-26946400-1391553539_thumb.

NOTES:

Downloads:
Symbols NOT available to download, SO you will get Your DWM is incompatible with Aero Glass! POPUP BOX.

Solution:
Unknown, Just Press Cancel Button. :w00t:

Regedit:
BlurDeviation NOT working.
TextGlowMode NOT working.
CustomThemeAtlas NOT working.

Solution:
Unknown

Desktop:
Watermark NOT working.

Solution:
Unknown

Donate POPUP BOX Still works.

Solution:
You Already Know. :angel

Privet.Pishu from Russia, from the city of St. Petersburg and on this I apologize in advance for errors orfagraficheskie - very poorly written English speak .

Since I 'm a fan AeroGlass and without just can not imagine their computer interface , your work is very relevant to me.

Most of all I went DWMGlass.dll win81_x64_alpha1 version as the latest version no AeroGlass Taskbar .

If I make a donation , then I will stop propodaet AeroGlass every hour?

Command prompt window I killed using bat- file and Task Scheduler .

And another question , why did you decide to remove AeroGlass Taskbar in version 1.1 ? Thank you for your good work.

Don't use alpha, update to latest. AeroGlass won't disappear every hour. Also no command prompt.

If you are using alpha because it blurs taskbar, donating won't do anything.

attachicon.gifAero Glass w8.1-1.1 PIC.jpg

NOTES:

Downloads:

Symbols NOT available to download, SO you will get Your DWM is incompatible with Aero Glass! POPUP BOX.

Thanks for test. What is error code in debug.log? Just to know which DWM functions has changed.

Soukyuu,thank you for giving me your advice, but I have not received an answer to your question - if you make a donation and get licence key, stop if I have to die every hour in AeroGlass win81_x64_alpha1.
Only her I was able to adjust as I neobhodimo.Kogda I turn the computer and do not see an AeroGlass on the monitor, I have a bad mood and do not want to work on kompyutere.Smotrite screenshot.

xogexb7xeugj.jpg

Soukyuu,thank you for giving me your advice, but I have not received an answer to your question - if you make a donation and get licence key, stop if I have to die every hour in AeroGlass win81_x64_alpha1.

No, alpha doesn't have full version.

For taskbar blur, use classicshell or startisback+ (were there any other options, bm?)

attachicon.gifAero Glass w8.1-1.1 PIC.jpg

NOTES:

Downloads:

Solution:

Unknown, Just Press Cancel Button. :w00t:

Regedit:

BlurDeviation NOT working.

TextGlowMode NOT working.

CustomThemeAtlas NOT working.

Solution:

Unknown

Desktop:

Watermark NOT working.

Solution:

Unknown

Donate POPUP BOX Still works.

Solution:

You Already Know. :angel

Alpha version is working fine.

Maybe BM can repost it for download, for people like us, who can't do without AeroGlass.

Changing sizes of tiles, etc on Metro screen not working with AeroGlass, turn it off and then it works.

Edited by Dreamweaver01