How to integrate drivers in Windows XP iso?

RacerBG

There are a lot of threads around but I haven't looked closely at them (sorry for that :angel ).

Please do.

Have you even tried anything? Read the Reference Guide? Started the program? Checked the "Application Addons" sub-forum?

There are a lot of threads around but I haven't looked closely at them (sorry for that :angel ).

Please do.

Have you even tried anything? Read the Reference Guide? Started the program? Checked the "Application Addons" sub-forum?

4 times nope. I had extracted my drivers already from the devices which I have.

Please do.

Sorry. This is a volunteer forum. We are glad to help you and offer our advice based on our experience. But very few of us, and I am not one of them, have any interest in doing it for you. Do the four things Ponch suggested. Try to do it yourself. Tell us what happened vs what you expected to happen and we'll go from there.

Cheers and Regards

Seriously, read the STICKIES! Everything you need to know is there. Here's some additional screenshots for your edification. ;)

http://xdot.tk/nliteimages.html

When you do the "4 times no" and try it but have failure, -then- come back and ask for help overcoming the "problems". Heck, we don't even know WHAT drivers you have and want to integrate and at this point don't want to know until you "do your homework". :yes:

Please do.

Sorry. This is a volunteer forum. We are glad to help you and offer our advice based on our experience. But very few of us, and I am not one of them, have any interest in doing it for you. Do the four things Ponch suggested. Try to do it yourself. Tell us what happened vs what you expected to happen and we'll go from there.

Cheers and Regards

Well I'm not asking for "do this work for me". I was asking for advice and Ponch, and Submix8c already answered this question. ;) Of course if I have a problem after trying to do the required steps then I will really ask for help.