Crash Issues!

Saleh

Hey,

I'm new to this forum and looking for some help.

my win 8 HP laptop has been crashing since i bought it. it does that every time i wake it up from sleep or sometimes after a prolonged period of use.

Here are the Dmp files of recent crashes.

http://skydrive.live.com/?cid=e3f13912d6c14a36

If someone could debug/analyse them and let me know how to fix them, ill be very grateful.

regards

Saleh

Update the synaptic touchpad driver and looks if this fixes it:

********************************************************************************                                                                             **                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    **                                                                             ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (fc)An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.  The guilty driveris on the stack trace (and is typically the current instruction pointer).When possible, the guilty driver's name (Unicode string) is printed onthe bugcheck screen and saved in KiBugCheckDriver.Arguments:Arg1: fffffa800dc814d0, Virtual address for the attempted execute.Arg2: 80000004528009e3, PTE contents.Arg3: fffff88002e06560, (reserved)Arg4: 0000000000000003, (reserved)Debugging Details:------------------CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULTBUGCHECK_STR:  0xFCPROCESS_NAME:  SystemCURRENT_IRQL:  2STACK_TEXT:  nt!KeBugCheckExnt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'nt!MmAccessFaultnt!KiPageFault0x0Wdf01000!imp_WdfRequestCreateSynTPIMAGE_NAME:  SynTP.sysFAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xFC_SynTP+210cd    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys    Image name: SynTP.sys    Timestamp:        Wed Apr 24 02:34:23 2013 (5177288F)    CheckSum:         00080F88