Best way to check for 9x App compatibility?

Torchizard

I know you're teasing me and it's OK because I do have a healthy sense of humor. A serious and argumented talk might not be appropriate for this board. We can do that in a really free place or a peer-to-peer talk. I'd like to revive my long-forgotten Italian. :)

Do you mean that they are monitoring MSFN or that MSFN is not a really free place? :unsure::ph34r:

I would be glad to try and help you make your rusty italian a little bit brighter, PM me where and when and we can "talk" (please no chats or similar).

jaclaz

I agree with DrugWash 100%. The personal computer won't be "your" personal computer in probably another 5 years... not when "your" data is saved in someone else's cloud. Eventually you'll probably have to pay a liscence fee or bill just to have the ability to open and save your own files. Because they'll be stored elsewhere... anywhere but your own computer. Oh well, at least they're not forcing people yet to own computers. I can still live with my books and non-trackable technology. That's another thing... E-Books! You're not only going to have to pay for the books, you'll have to pay for the electricity to read those books. Of course, they'll probably need you to "upgrade" whatever bookreader every 5 years. You know, to keep up with the Jones'. "All is vanity." -Ecclesiastes.

In regard to the future, everything goes. Maybe we can't grasp the "bigger plan". Maybe it's all as it should be. Or maybe not.

However, I must apologyze for hijacking this thread with a completely off-topic discussion. :blushing: My friends, please let's stay on topic. And please do not capitalize that w in my nickname - there are no such implications intended. Thank you!