Relative paths in [GuiRunOnce]

Okay I can't find the information for this ANYWHERE.

1) Is it possible to use relative paths in the GuiRunOnce section of your winnt.sif file? And yes I've tried, a few different ways and have been unsuccessful. I know it is possible from cmdlines.txt and have seen it mentioned all over the web, but haven't seen anything saying using relative paths in GuiRunOnce is possible.

And if it isn't possible, Spheris if you read this you need to talk to the guys at Microsoft and tell them it should be possible, and also have them create an enviroment variable for the CD-ROM drives, lol.

2) I used cmdlines.txt before but decided to go back to GuiRunOnce for a reason. Since I am using a multi-boot DVD I have 3 boot options for XP and 3 boot folders. The first boot folder does NOT contain an unattended answer file. I don't want it to use any unattended information or setup anything using cmdlines.txt. But from what I've seen, cmdlines.txt is ALWAYS loaded. Does anyone know if it is possible to prevent cmdlines.txt from loading?

Thanks as always.

the problem i see with relative paths in Winnt.sif is that everything that in there gets loaded in the registry, and so there is no path like cmdlines.txt is.

cmdlines.txt is a command prompt in essence where as GUIRunOnce is like RunOnceEX, so there is no context from which the source directory is. That would be the reason for the full paths.

I guess you didn't like my SETX idea. lol.