OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

On 9/16/2019 at 11:10 AM, Philly Flingo said:

Hi, @JohnTravolski I noticed the same behavior on 1903 build 18362.356 using dark theme. I fixed it by choosing "Flat white" in appearance style.

However it doesn't work for ALL folders. Strangely, in some folders (Documents, Downloads, Contacts) the details pane is white, which makes it un-readable... Did anyone experienced the same issue ?

A screenshot is visible here (my PC is in french) : https://imgur.com/a/1svE8ww

Using OldNewExplorer 1.1.9, I tried the same thing and am experiencing the same problem (but only in Documents, and Contacts, not in Downloads) on Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.316. Did you find a solution to this?

Also, the color of the outline is white for me when I choose "Flat White":

YMJi5sT.png

Edited by JohnTravolski

On 1/2/2020 at 9:42 PM, JohnTravolski said:

Using OldNewExplorer 1.1.9, I tried the same thing and am experiencing the same problem (but only in Documents, and Contacts, not in Downloads) on Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.316. Did you find a solution to this?

Also, the color of the outline is white for me when I choose "Flat White":

YMJi5sT.png

Hi, unfortunately I did not find any solution (I also have the white outline when choosing "flat white"), so I went back to the default style.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 3:44 PM, cubedj21 said:

Well, at least the 1.1.8.5 version works still fine with the latest Windows build for me so there's no need to rush him ;) 

I can confirm now that version 1.1.8.5 still works like a charm with Win10 version 19H2 v1909 Build 18363.535 :)

Edited by georgeasch

2 hours ago, dhjohns said:

That is a device driver error.  You should be able to start in Safe Mode.  This is not related to ONE.

Can you tell me how I would know which device this error is coming from ? Nothing has been added or removed from my computer.

TIA

Hi!

I just installed in Windows 10 Home, because I need status bar as Windows 7.

Now is is activated, but there are two important things not working:

In Windows 7, in example, if I move any file from anywhere, when I right click the mouse button in explorer file pane, in the contextual menu is the option "Undo move CTRL-Z" and then, the name of the file is shown in the status bar as "Undo movement of xxxx.xyz" Now I can't see that info.

The other thing is that the preferences are not saved. If I adjust the width of the preview pane, and go to Folder Options - View - Apply to folders, then, when I close and reopen explorer, the width of the preview pane remains very big.

Any thoughts ?

Thank you in advance.

Javier.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:43 AM, georgeasch said:

I can confirm now that version 1.1.8.5 still works like a charm with Win10 version 19H2 v1909 Build 18363.535 :)

Can someone ( @georgeasch , @cubedj21) please upload/post a link to ONE version 1.1.8.5?  I'm having trouble with version 1.1.9.0 where the search box is crapping out (it just stops working) after a while using Win10 version 19H2 v1909.

Many Thanks! -JT :cool:

Edited by JTB3

12 hours ago, JTB3 said:

Can someone ( @georgeasch , @cubedj21) please upload/post a link to ONE version 1.1.8.5?  I'm having trouble with version 1.1.9.0 where the search box is crapping out (it just stops working) after a while using Win10 version 19H2 v1909.

Many Thanks! -JT :cool:

search box is broken by Microsoft not by OldNewExplorer ;) MS promised to fix it in upcoming update(s)..

On 1/21/2020 at 6:56 PM, cubedj21 said:

search box is broken by Microsoft not by OldNewExplorer ;) MS promised to fix it in upcoming update(s)..

Thx @cubedj21 for this info. Good to know that the search box issue originates from MS.  It's currently a PITA and I hope an update is imminent.