OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

Just now, 2635599 said:

lol i never noticed it there before even though i go in there to disable navigation pane and enable menu bar. i've always used some 3rd party too to turn on detail pane. thanks grim.

I learned something new!

37 minutes ago, f23948 said:

Show details pane on the bottom doesn't want to go away even I tried uncheck, sign off, sign back on, restart explorer, no luck!! Any ideas???

you could always try reading the few posts above yours with the exact same problem.

anyone else having a weird  bug with the latest version

trying to create a floder in c:\users\My user\  with an underline exp. "_misc"

Explorer.exe hangs and have to terminate it.

disabling oldnewexplorer and the problem is gone

can someone verify this?

42 minutes ago, sick13 said:

anyone else having a weird  bug with the latest version

trying to create a floder in c:\users\My user\  with an underline exp. "_misc"

Explorer.exe hangs and have to terminate it.

disabling oldnewexplorer and the problem is gone

can someone verify this?

I was able to reproduce this by creating a new folder and naming it test_test, explorer froze and then restarted, this was the same with ONE installed or not installed, I even did a restart to make sure and it still happened, this also only happens when I used the start menu shortcut for the user folder, if navigated from C:\Users\your user name I was able to create the folder without any problems, again with and without ONE installed.

So no this is not a problem with ONE this is a problem with Windows, not sure what OS your using but this test was done on 10 Pro x64 Anniversary update.

2 hours ago, MrGRiM said:

I was able to reproduce this by creating a new folder and naming it test_test, explorer froze and then restarted, this was the same with ONE installed or not installed, I even did a restart to make sure and it still happened, this also only happens when I used the start menu shortcut for the user folder, if navigated from C:\Users\your user name I was able to create the folder without any problems, again with and without ONE installed.

So no this is not a problem with ONE this is a problem with Windows, not sure what OS your using but this test was done on 10 Pro x64 Anniversary update.

yeah same OS here (sorry should have mention that)

hmm well i can always reproduce it no matter what did countless restarts with OldNew,same problem Without it No problem

maybe it;s conflict with something else? i use Classic shell also

Edited by sick13

win 10 x64 enterprise: i cant disable the menu bar ( "File, Edit, View, Tools, Help" ) after replacing ribbon with command bar. There is an option in layout menu and in folder options to show or hide it but it does nothing. On win 8.1 i used to temporarily show it when needed by pressing "Alt", now it always stays on and i dont like it. Any solution?

4 hours ago, dhjohns said:

Even though this says it is for Windows 7, it is working in Windows 10.  Scroll down to download the registry files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/517-menu-bar-turn-off.html

i already tried every method listed in there. It doesnt work. And it makes sense because there is no such thing as menu bar in explorer on windows 10