OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

Not sure if it all related but I have a few issues with this...

1. Every time I launch "OldNewExplorerCfg.exe", all the 4 checkboxes for "use command bar instead of ribbon" are checked. But I always check just one, the "hide up". If I close the window and re-launch it, all 4 checkboxes will be checked again.
  2. Even with "hide up" checked, every time I sign off and sign back in (or reboot the computer) the up button will still be visible. It seems to only work once after launching the configuration dialog, and revert back after sign off/in.

Anyone else having these issues or it's just me?

Yes I have this problem with ONE's configuration dialog as well. Even if I check only some of them, all of them get checked the next time I open it.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently changed to another computer still using Windows 8.1 Pro Update 1 x64 but now I can't get "enable glass on navigiton bar" to work. I'm using bigmuscle aero 8 v1.25 an OldNewExplorer v1.1.0. Is anyone else having the same problem

I recently changed to another computer still using Windows 8.1 Pro Update 1 x64 but now I can't get "enable glass on navigiton bar" to work. I'm using bigmuscle aero 8 v1.25 an OldNewExplorer v1.1.0. Is anyone else having the same problem

I got it working. I found out it was Ribbon Disabler that was causing the problem. Uninstalled that and reenabled OldNewExplorer and i;t worked. Thanks for the update. :-)

Still with version 1.1.0 it's not fixed ''enable aero glass'' part on Save As/Open Window, it's still white areas! :(

I'm using:

- Windows 8.1.1 x64

- UltraUXThemePatcher

- OldNewExplorer v1.1.0

- StartIsBack+ 1.6.2

Hopefully this bug or mistake will be fixed in future version or if anyone have solution for this please share information! :)

I'm using:

- Windows 8.1.1 x64

- UltraUXThemePatcher

- OldNewExplorer v1.1.0

- StartIsBack+ 1.6.2

Hate to ask the obvious, but are you using Aero Glass for Win 8 1.2.5?  ONE doesn't do Aero Glass on its own.

-Noel

I use Aero Glass along with the other apps listed above on Windows 8.1 x64 and have the very same issues with white areas on the Save As/Open Window.

I had noted this issue earlier in the thread and never got a response to it.

Is this issue ever going to be addressed in OldNewExplorer?

Here are two examples

1. The Internet Explorer Save As dialog box. Note it does not only happen in IE, I also use Chrome and Waterfox and see the same thing on those browsers too.

Screenshot37.png

2. Program Open dialogue box

Screenshot38.png

Just to confirm, I am using OldNewExplorer 1.1.0

Running Windows 8.1.1 - x64

Edited by DarkKnight

OldNewExplorer does not touch bottom bar in Open / Save As dialogs nor does can affect classic Open / Save dialogs. Sorry, skin author has to do sth with it.

That is a problem with the theme, not ONE, I am the original author of that theme HUD Launch for Windows 7 but I have not released the ported theme on Windows 8 so this is an unsupported port, this is not a problems with my Windows 8 themes, they all work perfectly now with this new update, thanks Tihiy :)