OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

On 10/29/2017 at 1:47 AM, bapt said:

With the 1709, there is a margin between the disk icon and the "edge"

Capture1.png.2ef10ee16c87084f8e952cf8eae5fa44.png

Possible with ONE, to have the same appearance as the 1703 ?

Thanks

I would also like to be able to remove that extra margin of space Microsaur decided to add to the icons...

59f8e0be749a8_Screenshot2017-10-3113_41_43.thumb.png.bbb2a6b25c2372969ccae291fcc9a05d.png

3 minutes ago, MDJ said:

Microsoft has totally lost their taste in designing stuff over the last few years. Nowadays we've to use so many tweaks in order to deuglify user experience.

I like the direction in which they are going.

7 minutes ago, zefs said:

Any idea why this menu still showing up after installing oldnewexplorer on CFU?  (file edit view tools) 

7b5ac1dda23d40bc3a9ee94634fe4614.png

Do you have View -> Always show menus enabled in Folder Options?  I personally use that option as I like having the menus but I'm pretty sure that's the setting that does it.  Explorer usually does not show those menus since it has the Ribbon instead, but with ONE it does.

2 hours ago, drfsite said:

Do you have View -> Always show menus enabled in Folder Options?  I personally use that option as I like having the menus but I'm pretty sure that's the setting that does it.  Explorer usually does not show those menus since it has the Ribbon instead, but with ONE it does.

No, it's disabled which is weird for that menu to show up. Must have something to do with ONE installation? I already tried re-installing but doesn't fix it.

Edited by zefs

1 hour ago, zefs said:

No, it's disabled which is weird for that menu to show up. Must have something to do with ONE installation? I already tried re-installing but doesn't fix it.

Check the registry.  Everything can be found there.

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Tihiy\OldNewExplorer

1 hour ago, zefs said:

All installation is, is placing a folder in Program Files (x86) folder, and registering two dlls.

Edited by dhjohns

16 hours ago, dhjohns said:

All installation is, is placing a folder in Program Files (x86) folder, and registering two dlls.

The registry seems fine, all the options with 1 are the ones checked on the config. Any other ideas on what is making that menu show up?

8f59b36fe75402f48e633292299098af.png

8 minutes ago, dhjohns said:

Go to Organize -> Layout, and deselect Menu Bar.

It's already disabled (it can be done through folder options - always show all menus). Any idea where the menu bar is located on the registry so I can see if that's where the issue is?