OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

Ah, thanks. Never even noticed that option before.

OK, so now when I have two folders open, I have two explorer.exe's.

Does one of those processes show the desktop icons and taskbar/start menu? Before, when it was all just one process, when I killed Explorer they would all go away until I started it again.  I was half-expecting to have three processes, one main one and then one for each folder I have open.

I'll see how well that works though.  Knock on wood, hopefully that will solve this issue.

I don't think it'll solve it so much as maybe not have you using the one running Explorer process long enough that it shows up.

I have had very good luck with that setting over the years.

-Noel

will be updated to 1.1.9? and what are the chances of the new version coming soon to fix Load right some uifiles on W10 RS1 ? for example shell32 navigationpane and navigationpane control panel

Ty. Still great work :)

Edited by nicely

• 3 weeks later...
On 04.05.2016 at 4:27 PM, drfsite said:

I've noticed an issue that happens on multiple Windows 10 computers... where sometimes ONE will screw up and lose all of the custom styling.  The only way to fix it is to open task manager, end Explorer and run it again.  But that's a major nuisance because I often keep "work folders" open for various projects I'm working on.

I'm so much waiting to this getting fixed. Hope to see 1.1.9 with the fix in near future.

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, bapt said:

Hello

It would be possible to have the library in the window "pop up"
The one that opens when we want to download a file from IE for example (button => save as)

Thanks

Windows 10 has this option by default. Just click on an empty space in Navigation Pane and choose ‘Show Libraries’.

8 minutes ago, MDJ said:

Windows 10 has this option by default. Just click on an empty space in Navigation Pane and choose ‘Show Libraries’.

Yes I know, but the libraries are below the disk (not the middle) and it does not work in some window (click on Document does not work for example)

1 hour ago, bapt said:

It does not work for everything (right click "save image as" for example) :(

You must be using 64-bit version of Windows then. Do the same as in the tutorial but for this key: 

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}

2 hours ago, MDJ said:

You must be using 64-bit version of Windows then. Do the same as in the tutorial but for this key: 

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}

Ah yes, it's true

Thanks ;)

EDIT: The buttons Documents, Images, etc ... does not work in this window (save image as...)

Edited by bapt