OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

Okay so how to I apply it to the shellstyle? The readme file has instructions but I'm lost once it starts mentioning UIFILEs.

Also I do have MUI pairs.

Clarification/help would be much appreciated.

Okay so how to I apply it to the shellstyle? The readme file has instructions but I'm lost once it starts mentioning UIFILEs.

Also I do have MUI pairs.

Clarification/help would be much appreciated.

I made a tutorial just for you. Here it's. EDIT: not working. I'll look more into this this evening, it's already very late.

EDIT 2: Tutorial from this thread and related messages were moved here in order to keep this thread tidy.

Edited by MDJ

Request: Single self-extracting EXE installer for OldNewExplorer?

Why not just use WinRAR to extract it? It's free. An installer only eliminates one step ()extracting and then installing, plus you have to configure it regardless of method).

Why not just use WinRAR to extract it? It's free. An installer only eliminates one step ()extracting and then installing, plus you have to configure it regardless of method).

Because when OldNewExplorer needs to be updated, the DLLs are often in-use (loaded into other programs) and you've to unload/stop apps which have it loaded or unregister them before they can be extracted and overwritten. With an installer system, this too can be handled automatically and a simple Windows restart or logoff can update the in-use DLLs. It's not just Explorer.exe that the DLLs get loaded into, but other apps too. Or it could get a "Load only for Explorer.exe option". Then updating it will be easier.

Edited by xpclient

• 2 weeks later...

My task manager crashes randomly on its opening resetting its settings because of the OldNewExplorer apparently:

taskmgr.exe, 6.3.9600.17415, 0x54503656OldNewExplorer64.dll, 1.1.7.0, 0x55c784f30xc00000050x000000000000441e0x1b400x01d15660525dd035C:\Windows\system32\taskmgr.exeD:\Program Files\_system utilits\win8.1 OldNewExplorer 1.1.7\OldNewExplorer64.dll902fa688-c253-11e5-8379-001e8c003689

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We would like if possible to let the clock classic in style glass windows 10! ??

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2.pngattachicon.gifClock.zipattachicon.gifScreenshot_1.png

Are you kidding me?! Ubuntu clock? I can't revert it back to normal clock... Bad troll...

edit: /sfc scannow rescued me. I like Ubuntu, I had Ubuntu, however Ubuntu clock on Windows is very bad idea.

4edajVv.png

Edited by Atexor

Have you tried using System Restore?

I just looked over the script (remplace_timedate.bat) from that package, and it appears to be somewhat intrusive... 

It stops and disables the system protection service (sppsvc).  Then it replaces the original timedate.cpl with the copy provided with the package.  It appears to put the old copy in timedate.cpl.bak, but even if you were manually to return the .bak file in place the sppsvc has been disabled.  Tweaks that turn off system protection really ought to show a pretty clear warning.

A System Restore may be your best choice.  If you can't find Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Recovery in the menus, try running SystemPropertiesProtection.exe.

-Noel

It was my first thought to use recovery, however . I wasn't able to use it. After that... incident I noticed that Windows it was disabled (maybe because of SSD or by default it's disabled, not like in W7?), however as I said sfc scannow rescued me.

Anyway thanks for your hints.

I preferred to warn people if they won't to use Ubuntu clock :)

We would like if possible to let the clock classic in style glass windows 10! ??

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2.pngattachicon.gifClock.zipattachicon.gifScreenshot_1.png

Are you kidding me?! Ubuntu clock? I can't revert it back to normal clock... Bad troll...

edit: /sfc scannow rescued me. I like Ubuntu, I had Ubuntu, however Ubuntu clock on Windows is very bad idea.

4edajVv.png

This is a model!

I just want to know how to put the same transparency of the windows 10 .. the classic clock!

If only click the .reg file extension! Only release, the classic clock windows!

I left the option to change the appearance! I see you already tested ...

The idea! It is a niche shows a brexa to draw beautiful works!

In creating the classic menu !, was missing the classic, transparent clock like windows 10!

Already taking advantage of the opportuni, because the function of the <Windows> key is different from the Windows version 8.1!?

The other gap in this folder of the issues, we can not create a personal folder! And so organized! The themes of a more practical way! When you see the explorer.exe!

The Aeroglass is not 100% perfect! Launch a version only for "TH2", with the part that worked the previous version "1.4.1", merged in "1.4.5."!

Thank you for your attention! Find a way to help us Brazilians! When we make a donation, taxes, multiply by 10 the value! You need a partner here in Brazil, in order to work with our currency!

*** If Filhei-, Microsoft as a developer! This will reduce the benefit of the start 10 and windowsbiner, and his glass of Windows7. (Is the tip!) ***

Thanks.

Edited by Edivan Baptista

This is a model!
I just want to know how to put the same transparency of the windows 10 .. the classic clock!

If only click the .reg file extension! Only release, the classic clock windows!
I left the option to change the appearance! I see you already tested ...
The idea! It is a niche shows a brexa to draw beautiful works!
In creating the classic menu !, was missing the classic, transparent clock like windows 10!
Already taking advantage of the opportuni, because the function of the <Windows> key is different from the Windows version 8.1!?

The other gap in this folder of the issues, we can not create a personal folder! And so organized! The themes of a more practical way! When you see the explorer.exe!

The Aeroglass is not 100% perfect! Launch a version only for "TH2", with the part that worked the previous version "1.4.1", merged in "1.4.5."!

Thank you for your attention! Find a way to help us Brazilians! When we make a donation, taxes, multiply by 10 the value! You need a partner here in Brazil, in order to work with our currency!

*** If Filhei-, Microsoft as a developer! This will reduce the benefit of the start 10 and windowsbiner, and his glass of Windows7. (Is the tip!) ***

Thanks.

Edited by Edivan Baptista

<...>

It's very hard to understand you as you probably used some kind of translator but if you're looking for a way to bring back immersive Time & Date pane in Windows 10 then just follow this tutorial.