OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

Hello I just wanted to inform you abnout a bug on windows 10, regardless of the machine:

Installing 'shellextension' causing Acronis True Image to Stop Working, removing OldNewExplorer instantly fixes the issue.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install Acronis True Image 2014

2. Install O-N-E

3. Click Install 'shellextension'

4. Try to open Acronis, you will get 'Acronis True Image Stopped Working'

I will try to catch some logs later.

Haven't tried Acronis True Image, but on a desktop I recently upgraded to Windows 10, ONE causes WinRAR to crash without an error message (it appears to just fail to start but in the reliability monitor it says the OldNewExplorer DLL caused the crash). Strangely enough, on my laptop this does not happen.

ONE causes WinRAR to crash without an error message (it appears to just fail to start but in the reliability monitor it says the OldNewExplorer DLL caused the crash).

I'm having problems with WinRAR too but haven't had any problem with cuteFTP. I guess it depends on the versions.

Having the same problem here too. 99% of the time it archive won't open, the 1% it mysteriously will after a large amount of tries.

I had to temporary disable this nice shell extension until this hopefully is fixed since I really wanted the bottom pane back.

Yes I can confirm, WinRaR and Acronis both crashes.

Acronis crashes also with all features of ONE disabled (but shellextension installed obviously), immediately after uninstalling 'shellextension' everything is back to normal.

Edited by rvnlord

can the Vista behavior of the favorites/quick access (seperated from the rest, always on top of the list) be implemented in here, it's one of the best things that should have stayed from Vista.