OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

That is a problem with the theme, not ONE, I am the original author of that theme HUD Launch for Windows 7 but I have not released the ported theme on Windows 8 so this is an unsupported port, this is not a problems with my Windows 8 themes, they all work perfectly now with this new update, thanks Tihiy :)

Don't take this the wrong way, but I only asked the question because I was originally told that the problem was in fact with ONE and it would be corrected in the next version but when the problem still occurred in the new version I decided to ask again. Since I ported the theme over it is basically the only theme I run, that's how much I like it, so I did not realize that the other themes actually were displaying properly.

You are correct, your themes actually do display correctly now with the new version of ONE but since the only HUD version you have released since Windows 8 and 8.1 has arrived is HUD Evolution and you had not released all the other colors in the HUD series for 8.1 yet I decided to port my own personal Windows 7 version of HUD Launch rather then keep bugging you about it constantly, there was no harm or foul intended. Launch is my favorite out of the whole series, I ported it for my own personal use, and I have not redistributed it.

I wasn't asking for support, just a question, now that I know the answer I can correct the problems in the theme itself.

Edited by DarkKnight

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Long time fan, first time inquirer. I am writing to inform you that as of the latest Windows 8.1 updates, OldNewExplorer has stopped working. I hope to see an updated version soon. Best regards.

Nope working fine here with all the latest updates installed

Hello,

Long time fan, first time inquirer. I am writing to inform you that as of the latest Windows 8.1 updates, OldNewExplorer has stopped working. I hope to see an updated version soon. Best regards.

Nope working fine here with all the latest updates installed

You know what, never mind. Just found out my little cousin been messing with some settings. I fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm using only the "show details pane on buttom" function

for some reason it doesn't update images thumbnails, therefore images that weren't loaded before (or if image cache is cleared) aren't shown in the details pane, how to fix it? make it autoupdate thumbnales when i click on an image

• 4 weeks later...

emm, after yesterday of windows 10 technical preview update ONE is not hiding the ribbon and it's not showing the bottom info panel

AdPZzk5.jpg

Who's the girl?

emm, after yesterday of windows 10 technical preview update ONE is not hiding the ribbon and it's not showing the bottom info panel

Probably Microsoft changed somethings from Build 9841 to 9860 that causes O.N.E. not to function in this new build.

That's exactly what happened. That and a few other reasons is why I went back to W8.1. I figured I'd gave enough feed back the first time around. I'll probably reinstall next month though.

That's exactly what happened. That and a few other reasons is why I went back to W8.1. I figured I'd gave enough feed back the first time around. I'll probably reinstall next month though.

That's Microsoft for you... they just have to mess with the main coding. Ah well. I'll have mine Dual Booting between Windows 8.1 and 10. Can't wait to see more of Windows 10

That's Microsoft for you... they just have to mess with the main coding. Ah well. I'll have mine Dual Booting between Windows 8.1 and 10. Can't wait to see more of Windows 10

Haha. Well it's a process. Changing code can be a good thing ;)